Club 32 Lounge

Voxel

President of Progress City
So this was the first version we had
33090186763_f984a2b4e2_b.jpg

(Land Unknown = American Wharf which is an old fashioned San Francisco inspired land.)

Basically what I'm going to do is try and organize this around in different formats, and add in a few things that we've discussed recently (like World's Fair as the Main Street, small world as the castle, and some of my own ideas) so that we have a lot of options to bring together and discuss.
Sounds good.. Hmm I might move a few things around, but I have some ideas looking at this.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
For discoveryland what are you thinking for inspiration cause I have two ideas for directions and I'm not sure which way you were leaning.
For now I would put both if you have two ideas and we can pick.

That is one area we haven't come to a consensus to...only that it would be inspired by Disneyland Paris and Discovery Bay but given Tom's advice I'd probably think we'd scrap the similarities and try something original

Voxel

For now I would put both if you have two ideas and we can pick.

That is one area we haven't come to a consensus to...only that it would be inspired by Disneyland Paris and Discovery Bay but given Tom's advice I'd probably think we'd scrap the similarities and try something original
So my concept of Discoveryland is something that breaths into Tomorrowland. Perhaps something showing the World Ventures into space in building tomorrowland. (I've pushed this idea many times, i know) but have a Saturn V simulated Launch? Moon Rover Ride? Professor Von Drake teaching Rocketry, etc)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So my concept of Discoveryland is something that breath into Tomorrowland. Perhaps something showing the World Ventures into space in building tomorrowland. (I've pushed this idea many times, i know) but have a Saturn V simulated Launch? Moon Rover Ride? Professor Von Drake teaching Rocketry, etc)
Let's go for it! The more ideas the better!

We will find something that fits. It's actually good that you're focusing on that side because my nuanced ideas actually dealt more with Frontierland/American Wharf/Adventureland and reorganizing those

Voxel

Let's go for it! The more ideas the better!

We will find something that fits. It's actually good that you're focusing on that side because my nuanced ideas actually dealt more with Frontierland/American Wharf/Adventureland and reorganizing those
Haha I can think on some ideas for theses lands. Included a Jetpack idea for Tomorrowland :p the one that is stumping me is villians

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Haha I can think on some ideas for theses lands. Included a Jetpack idea for Tomorrowland :p the one that is stumping me is villians
Luckily that one is pretty much taken care of already haha similar to Fantasyland we've already added in a ton of ideas for it. Which may change/may not but at least there is something.

And now I've spent all my time typing on here and I should get down to sketching lol

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So slight reconfigure to have the Worlds Fair guide into Discovery which will guide into Tomorrowland

For the Villian will follow a Castle all, besides the castle. Because all that is evil lives outside the safety of the castle walls.
Nice I like it!

The one I'm doing now I'm following some guidelines that @D Hindley had -- which has Critter and Villains outside the Railroad brim --only think I'm concerned about is traffic flow to the areas, but I guess I could just attach them haha

Voxel

Nice I like it!

The one I'm doing now I'm following some guidelines that @D Hindley had -- which has Critter and Villains outside the Railroad brim --only think I'm concerned about is traffic flow to the areas, but I guess I could just attach them haha
Both great ideas. I think both could works for Villains. Outside brim gives more room for Villain rides, but next to castle walls could allow the villain Weenie be used during night time shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom