Club 32 Lounge

Brer Oswald

I never owned one I never enjoyed it enough when playing at a friends for me to want to pick one up.
Perfect. The Mario kart coming on the Switch in two weeks is just an advanced version of the Wii U Mario Kart (which is definitely the best Mario Kart and one of two Wii u games I loved). If you had a Wii u, I would've said wait. However, since you never had it, I'd say go for it! The Switch is a much better console than the Wii U. It's more powerful, and the convenience of hd portable gaming is amazing. The Mario Kart also has an expanded battle mode, improved online play and frame rate, as well as more new characters. It really will be the definitive Mario Kart.

JackWatkinson

Perfect. The Mario kart coming on the Switch in two weeks is just an advanced version of the Wii U Mario Kart (which is definitely the best Mario Kart and one of two Wii u games I loved). If you had a Wii u, I would've said wait. However, since you never had it, I'd say go for it! The Switch is a much better console than the Wii U. It's more powerful, and the convenience of hd portable gaming is amazing. The Mario Kart also has an expanded battle mode, improved online play and frame rate, as well as more new characters. It really will be the definitive Mario Kart.
Well you've sold it to me! I never tried Mariokart on the Wii U so should be a fun experience! I also travel a lot and the portability of it was what really got me interested!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Spontaneous Nintendo talk lol

That is mostly out of my field for the most part since I grew up on PS1 and PS2. Unless we're talking about Game Boy then I'm in haha -- anyone remember the Star Wars Pod Racing game?
hqdefault.jpg

Oh the memories.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom