Club 32 Lounge

mickeyfan5534

@mickeyfan5534 I haven't forgotten about doing the art picture for the daytime show....however with the last few days being really busy I've forgotten what you wanted the picture to be of:p Could you just remind me? I should be able to get to it tomorrow, thanks!
No problem whatsoever. It was the finale with all the cast in gold (Sorcerer Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Belle, Prince, Lumiere, Anna, and Elsa if you needed the refresher) and a gold ballroom set. Take all the time you need!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
No problem whatsoever. It was the finale with all the cast in gold (Sorcerer Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Belle, Prince, Lumiere, Anna, and Elsa if you needed the refresher) and a gold ballroom set. Take all the time you need!
Sounds good! I'm going to try photoshop for it because my character drawing is awful unless I spend hours and hours on each one -- so this is a quicker way haha

FigmentPigments

For anyone who wishes to design an attraction to their liking...there are a few options open.

- Snow White's Scary Adventures C-Ticket
- Winnie the Pooh C-Ticket
- Fantasia D-Ticket and Castle (which Figment has expressed interest in)
- Pinocchio C-Ticket (which I think @Angels and Disney's expressed interest in as well)

Peter Pan and Alice being done by Brer Oswald. And Toad being finished by DlpPhantom

The other attractions are complete. With discussion picking up on the World's Fair/Discoveryland section -- if we can push this through in the next few days -- we can then move on to other lands such Critter Country/American Wharf/etc --- so we don't overstretch ourselves, I think 2-3 areas open at the same time for brainstorming should be our limit. If Fantasyland can be complete (at least the bones of it) along with the bones of the Villains Land which has been worked out -- then we can move on!

So if anyone wants to try one of these feel free -- I have a basic attraction outline ready to rock and roll for both Snow White and Winnie the Pooh, but I want to make sure everyone is included and has the opportunity to do attractions first before throwing my ideas into the ring:bookworm:
I'll hop onto the castle and the attraction.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Here's the Winnie the Pooh ride write-up!

Scene 1
Your Honey Pot takes off with the classic Winnie the Pooh melody "Up, Down, Touch the Ground" playing in the background as you enter Pooh's House, where Pooh is standing in front of his mirror trying to touch his toes and talking to his reflection in the mirror and empty jars of honey laying around the floor.

Pooh: Oh time for something sweet...oh bother empty again...only the sticky part's left.

As you leave Pooh's house you enter the Hundred Acre Wood where your dark ride vehicles can move by themselves throughout the landscape as the Sherman Brothers "Winnie the Pooh" instrumental theme plays and other audio animatronic characters pop out.

From his door, Piglet says "Pooh look, I found a Honey Tree!"

Tending to his garden on the opposite side, Rabbit announces, "Don't climb that tree, there's bees up there."

Owl then chimes in from his treehouse, "Bees, never heard of such kind creatures"

As your vehicles turn throughout the Hundred Acre Wood in a 360 degree landscape, you approach the scene transition and see Pooh flying with a balloon up into the Honey Tree.

Scene 2
Pooh ends up stuck face first into the tree as the wind starts to blow, and Gopher pops out from his hole in the ground to exclaim:

"It's Windsday!"

The trees and surroundings start to sway (large fans are also installed in this scene to give guests the 4D wind effect, and your Honey pots vehicles spin around as the wind gets stronger. On the left you see Kanga holding onto Roo with a blanket as Roo laughs at the fun.

You also see Eeyores "gloomy place" made of sticks fall down in the wind as Eeyore sighs

"I guess I'll have to start over again"

As the scene concludes you hear commotion coming from under the tree Pooh is stuck in as the wind almost knocking Pooh out of the Honey tree as Tigger bounces into the frame.

Scene 3
"Don't worry old buddy old pal, I'll catch ya...come on folks, bounce with me" Tigger cheers as The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers song begins to play. Your vehicles move up and down along with Tigger as he bounces up and catches Pooh as he falls from the tree and the bees swarm out popping Pooh's blue balloon and heading back into their tree.

As soon as they reach the ground, the clouds get dark and rain begins to fall.

Scene 4
Eeyore pouts "First the wind...now the rain" as a flood begins to form and the characters use umbrellas to travel along the river of rainwater and the "Rain Rain Rain came down down down" song plays in the background

Tigger proclaims "Don't worry Pooh at least in this weather your honey is safe from those Heffalumps and Woozles."

Pooh "You mean elephants and Weasels? Uhh what do they do?"

Tigger "Oh nothing much, just steal honey"

Pooh "Steal honey?!"

Scene 5
As the rain stops and your vehicles transition into the new scene you see Pooh asleep in his nightgown and hat as the name Heffalumps and Woozles play again and again in his mind. You see a projection of Pooh fly off and tumble into a dream state as you go into the next scene

Scene 6
The Heffalumps and Woozles theme plays as you rotate around large audio animatronic luminescent characters in a larger than life dream sequence. The wide track allows your Honey pot vehicle to rotate in all facets and directions as you careen from one character to another. In the final scene you see the Heffalump and Woozle sitting with a giant jar of honey as you hear Piglet, Tigger, and other characters start to say in faint voices "Pooh" "Pooh bear" as you transition to the next scene

Scene 7
Pooh wakes up the next day and finds Christopher Robin and all of his friends gathered around a picnic table with several jars of honey and other food items for lunch.

"The wind knocked all the honey out of the honey tree, Pooh!" Tigger explains. "Here come celebrate with us"

The Winnie the Pooh melody begins again and the final scene of the ride is Pooh's head facing the ride vehicles surrounded in honey and smiling "Today's a good day" as the last page of the large storybook canvases reads "The End"

MonorailRed

Applebees
Fantasyland Map Concept .... Still have a while to go on cleaning it up and adding attractions/greenery. Thoughts? :bookworm:

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 4.27.26 PM.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm going to attempt to summarize the project in full piece by piece. It's late tonight so if I post consecutively it shouldn't interrupt much conversation. This is so when everyone comes back tomorrow morning we can get a scope of how much work we've actually done on this (trust me -- it's a lot)

This has been one of the most fun projects I've ever been a part of just because it feels like real armchair imagineering...going through draft after draft:bookworm::)

Posts coming soon.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
fairiesfantasyland.png

Map
7615291583854516964%253Faccount_id%253D9

With this recap I'm going to start at the bottom (6 o' clock) and go clockwise around Fantasyland. If an attraction is complete, I'll have a green "complete" in bold letters next to it. If a project is still in-progress, it will say so in yellow letters. If it is in brainstorming mode - I'll have that in red, with the members working on it or who came up with the idea -- and post the brainstorming ideas so far in summary form.

---------------------------------------

First up is...
Fairytale in the Stars
--complete--
by @mickeyfan5534

Follow Tinkerbell through an enchanting night sky where dreams come to life. All it takes is to close your eyes, make a wish, and believe that a fairytale can come true as you follow the stories of many classic characters come to life with dazzling fountains, beautiful fireworks, amazing projections, and astounding lasers mixing with live actors on Fantasia Castle Stage.

Fairytale in the Stars - Nighttime Show
Fairytale%20in%20the%20Stars%20Posters.jpg

• Opening
    • The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
  • A Star is Born
    • Go the Distance
    • Zero to Hero
  • Hundred Acre Wood
    • Rumbly in my Tumbly
  • Under the Sea
    • Part of Your World
  • Bells of Notre Dame
    • Someday
  • Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
    • A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
  • When She Returns
    • When Will My Life Begin (Reprise)
    • I See the Light
  • Eyes on the Horizon Line
    • How Far I'll Go
  • Tale as Old As Time
    • Beauty and the Beast
  • Finale
    • When You Wish Upon a Star
  • Length: 30 minutes
  • Performers: 17 Characters (Mickey, Hercules, The Muses, Pooh, Ariel, Esmerelda, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Moana, Belle, Beast)

33608865840_9bb4cc4bfb_b.jpg

Mickey’s Golden Fantasy Ball - Daytime Show
Mickey and Friends invite you to a royal celebration as they find what makes everyone special as they introduce new friends from all over the kingdom and prepare for the Golden Fantasy Ball
  • Opening
    • In a Storybook
      • Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy run out onto castle stage accompanied by dancers. A large performance occurs and they all head backstage as Mickey and Minnie introduce the show.
  • Beauty and the Beast
    • Be Our Guest
      • Goofy comes out, accompanied by Mademoiselle Belle and her Prince with Lumiere from the Hidden Countryside. Belle, her Prince, and Lumiere show that a party is like a good meal, where everyone comes together to have a good time.
  • Cinderella
    • So This is Love
      • Daisy, accompanied by Cinderella and Prince Charming from the Kingdom of Dreams shows up. With the ball soon to start, Daisy wonders what it’d be like to fall in love on the dance floor. Cinderella responds with the story of how she and Prince Charming fell for each other.
  • The Little Mermaid
    • Kiss the Girl
      • Donald, with Princess Ariel, Prince Eric, and Sebastian from the Seaside Kingdom arrives. Donald is shy about dancing with Daisy at the ball, but they show him how easy it is.
  • Frozen
    • For the First Time in Forever
      • Minnie, alongside Anna and Elsa from the Mystic Mountains. They show that things can always quickly change for the better for everyone.
  • Fantasia
    • The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
      • Finally, Mickey in golden sorcerer’s robes begins the Golden Fantasy Ball, transforming the castle stage into a golden ballroom ready for the most magical royal celebration the kingdom has seen.
  • Golden Fantasy Ball
    • Beauty and the Beast
    • A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
    • Part of Your World
    • Let it Go
      • With the introduction of each princess and her accompaniment, all now clad in golden gowns and suits, an instrumental of their song plays as they dance around the ballroom.
  • Finale
    • In a Storybook
      • The grand celebration ends with a final surprise from Mickey and a large burst of fireworks.
  • Length: 30 min
  • Performers:
    • 5 Masked (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy)
    • 10 live micced performers (Belle, Prince, Lumiere, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Anna, Elsa)
    • 8 Dancers

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
fairiesfantasyland.png

Map

A Tangled Tale
--complete--
by @Imagineerland

Facade and Exterior
tangled%2Belevation-01.jpg

Interior Layout
tangled%2Bplan-01.jpg

Queue Description

The queue begins at the armory of the town. The standby queue turns right and runs along the facades, entering the guard office and passing through storage rooms, where barrels and boxes surround the path. Each area of the queue is heavily detailed, including plenty of wanted posters. It then rejoins with the Fastpass+ queue and travels into the formal hall of the armory, with painting depicting the many successes of the royal guard and a row of ornate decorative spears in the center of the room. The two queues then merge as directed by a cast member and into the stable area, leading up to the loading area. At this split, wheelchair guests are directed straight to the unload area.

Guests board a wooden carriage-styled vehicle, seating 2 or 3 per row with two rows. The vehicle is able to rotate 360 degrees on the tracked base, like an omnimover. Guests load the vehicle on a slowly moving loading belt. The vehicles would dispatch approximately every 10 seconds, similar to the existing dark rides, but because the vehicles are larger, it would have a better capacity.

Ride-Through Description

After loading and seat check, the vehicle pulls forward towards a painting of Rapunzel on the wall, beginning the telling of the story of the lost princess. The vehicle makes a u turn and begins moving slowly downhill. The ceiling above and wall to the left are painted just like Rapunzel’s art, retelling how the princess was born and subsequently disappeared, narrated by Rapunzel herself. The art comes to life with a projection effect as we pass each major element. At the bottom of the ramp, we find ourselves in the tower, with Rapunzel to our left in front of her window, singing “When Will my Life Begin.” The next few scenes take place inside the single room tower, so the rotation of the vehicle is used to misdirect where we are in the space, making it believable that everything is taking place in the tower. Rapunzels hair wraps all around the scenes, acting as borders and visual barriers while literally tying the grouping of scenes together. The vehicle turns around the corner, rotating a full 180 degree to face a second scene of Rapunzel in the tower, this time showing her longing to visit the lights and painting the lights on the tower wall. After another spin and turn, we find Mother Gothel singing “Mother Knows Best” to Rapunzel, convincing her to stay. Just on the other side of a thick curtain, the story progresses, showing Flynn Rider held captive in a chair and being interrogated by Rapunzel, and eventually agreeing to take her to the lights. We rotate right to face a stone wall, where the shadows of Flynn and Rapunzel descending down the tower are projected on a stone wall. We turn to find the forest, with physical trees augmented by projected landscapes above the brush. Flynn stands in the center, by a tree, complaining about his wanted poster while Rapunzel frolics through the projected forest between the trees. Around the bend, we see a small sign for the Snuggly Duckling, and hear the raucous music in the distance as we approach the front door.

tangled%2Bscene%2B1-01.jpg

Through the door is the largest scene of the attraction, “I've Got a Dream.” In the double height tavern, multiple thugs sit underneath the rough wood beams, listening to the Piano Playing Thug and Rapunzel alternate verses while Flynn is hung on one of the wooden columns. The Piano Thug sits of course at his piano on the stage in the corner while Rapunzel stands on a table, surrounded by singing thugs, telling us of her dream to see the lights. In the room are many of the recognizable thugs, including Gunter the interior designer, Ulf the mime, and the cupid thug, who is spinning circles overhead. We continue past Rapunzel and the bar, turning right and beginning to go uphill. Again, paintings on the ceiling tell the story of how they made it into the city. At the top, we rotate left to face animatronics of the King and Queen lifting up the first lantern as “I See the Light” begins. The vehicle moves out over simulated glistening water, through a sea of floating lanterns, and turn to face the boat holding Rapunzel and Flynn.

tangled%2Bscene%2B2-01.jpg

The lanterns of the room gently float in place and twinkle, aided by mirrors and projections to create and endless field of lights. Ahead, we ride back into the forest, where Mother Gothel reprises “Mother Knows Best”, consoling Rapunzel. Through the trees, we see a projection of Flynn sailing away on the boat. Through the next door, we are back in the tower, right at the moment that Rapunzel realizes her identity. She stands in the center of the room, looking above at the large ceiling of paintings, which come to life with fiber optics and projections, creating an effect similar to the movie. As we turn and rotate into the next room, we see Flynn confronting Gothel before turning again to an alcove, where we see the shadow of Gothel falling over and out the window. We continue on and turn to see Rapunzel and Flynn together, happily ever after. Just around the corner is unload, back at the stable, and the exit path leads to a new gift shop that is split with the new Frozen attraction next door.

More details can be found at http://imagineerland.blogspot.com/2016/02/a-tangled-tale.html

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
fairiesfantasyland.png

Map

Beauty and the Beast
--in progress--
by @OvertheHorizon @kap91 @FigmentPigments @MonorailRed @spacemt354

Area Artwork
img_3010-jpg.192978

33163379164_9030559e71_b.jpg

Belle's Cottage
2974251038139378151%253Faccount_id%253D9

Beast's Castle
9092556899940231384%253Faccount_id%253D9

Beauty and the Beast Show
- by @OvertheHorizon
upload_2017-3-14_21-14-15-png.193911
Overview
"Here is my concept for the pre-show to the Beauty and the Beast attraction. It would utilize a carousel of four theaters arranged in a “donut” which revolves around a fixed stage area. Except for the top row – to accommodate wheelchairs and motorized chairs – the rows of seats would be on a slight incline to afford maximum view. The entire pre-show experience (from load to exit) would take 12 minutes, with the theaters rotating counterclockwise.

This design presumes a ride capacity of approximately 2,400 guests per hour (40 guests boarding ride vehicles per minute). For reference, the Little Mermaid ride at Magic Kingdom has a 2,200 capacity per hour.

The queue would bring guests to the entry doors for what is indicated as theater #1 on the drawing. After the guests take their seats, there would be a short intro before the theater begins to rotate to the next stage position. (Theater #4 would then be in the “load” position and it would fill up, etc.). All four of the theaters would be in continuous use.

The carousel would rotate a quarter-turn every three (3) minutes, exposing the guests to a new portion of the pre-show. After the guests have rotated to the 4th stage position, that portion of the show would also be short, and guests would then exit to the ride.

As shown on the design, each row of seating would be a spacious 36” with the top row even more spacious to accommodate wheelchairs. The depth of each theater would be approximately 30’ from stage to back wall.

Although I want to give a lot more thought to the pre-show (possibly waiting until I see the live action Beauty and the Beast movie this Friday), for the pre-show part 1, I’m envisioning a large-scale gilded book, a drawing of the Beast’s castle on the left side and the words “Once upon a time…” on the right side. In the short introductory segment at position #1, I would utilize rear projection technology to change the words/pictures on the book.

Pre-show part two, would continue the book theme, with video screens providing a more dynamic presentation and an AA figure of Cogsworth to provide narration.

Pre-show part three, would once again continue the book, with Mrs. Potts and Chip there to narrate.

In the final pre-show scene, I’m thinking Lumiere would appear with the representation of the rose with the falling petals, which is certainly the looming timekeeper of the story.

--------------------------------------------------
Show Description

I previously outlined a pre-show set up like the Carousel of Progress (using only four theaters instead of COP's six). The theaters will revolve around a fixed stage, with rotation occurring every three minutes. The first and fourth stage "scenes" will be short (approximately 45 seconds) allowing the remaining time for guests to enter or exit. Once guests exit the pre-show they will board the ride for the attraction.

We previously discussed the idea of the ride confined to scenes in the castle. Therefore, in the pre-show, I hope to convey the information about the spell on the prince, the transformation of servants into household objects, the story of Belle and how Gaston would like to pursue her, how her father becomes a prisoner in the Beast's castle, and Belle arrives to save him.

We also discussed relying on the look of the characters from the animated movie to accomplish this attraction. However, the new live-action movie creates such wonderful images, that perhaps part of that "look" can be incorporated for physical settings.

STAGE ONE

Guests enter the first theater and take their seats to familiar introduction music from the film. The stage is curved, and at the edge of the stage is a castle wall complete with vines and a stained glass window in the center. It would look similar to this image:
View attachment 195745
With forty-five seconds remaining before the rotation of the theater, the lights dim and a narrator gives a brief introduction. Using rear projection technique, the stained glass windows change to the three images displayed below, with the changes of the windows fitting the story of the narrator.

There once was a handsome prince who lived in a castle at the edge of a small village.
But one day a wicked enchantress arrived and put the prince under a spell.
She converted him into a hideous looking beast.
View attachment 195746

The theater rotates to Stage Two, while the stained glass returns to the original image for the next set of arriving guests.

(To be continued)

STAGE TWO

As the theater rotates to the second stage position, guests see another castle wall. It is an interior wall, and unlike Stage One, this wall is convex. In front of the wall is an audio animatronic of Cogsworth.
View attachment 195754

and next to Cogsworth is a giant storybook, similar to the one pictured here:
View attachment 195755
Over the course of three minutes, with the aid of the storybook, Cogsworth conveys the following information:
1. Not only was the prince transformed by the wicked enchantress, but all of the servants and household staff were transformed into objects.
2. He explains that he was once the butler.
3. He points to the storybook, which comes to life with the story of a girl, Belle, in a nearby village, who is enchanted by books.
4. She is thought of as strange.
5. Gaston has his sights set on her, and isn't happy when she rebuffs his attentions.
The storybook comes to life using video projection to unveil these elements of the story as recounted by Cogsworth.
Musical underscoring is played throughout.

View attachment 195763
After three minutes, the theater revolves to the next scene.

STAGE THREE

The theater rotates to reveal a stage very similar to the last one. A concave Castle wall with a large storybook. In this scene, audioanimatronic figures of Mrs. Potts and Chip are on either side of the storybook. Musical underscoring is heard.
View attachment 195782
Chip begins by asking his mother if they are always going to be "this way."
She explains that there is always hope. The curse will end when the beast learns to love and be loved in return.
Mrs. Potts tells chip about the girl who has come to the castle (at this point, the storybook shares the images of Belle coming to rescue her father, being discovered by the Beast, and taking her father's place).
She shares that this may be the only hope of reversing the curse. Perhaps the servants can convince him to give Belle a chance.
This segment ends with scenes of the rose in the West Wing, and Mrs. Potts explaining to Chip that they don't have much time. Once all of the rose petals have fallen the curse can never be reversed.

The theater rotates to the fourth stage.

STAGE FOUR

As the theater rotates, we see another castle wall with a stained glass window. The wall is concave this time, to provide room for an audioanimatronic of Lumiere:
View attachment 195783
This is the theater from which guests will exit from the pre-show and line up to board the ride portion of the attraction. Therefore, there is only about 45 seconds of time.
The stained glass window this time is the image of the rose left behind by the wicked enchantress.
View attachment 195784
Lumiere says, "Oh no, another rose petal has fallen. We will all be doomed." He shouts "off stage": "Cogsworth, did you see that? We must convince him. What if she is the one? She could be our only hope." He turns to the audience and says, "Come help us make Belle feel welcome."
Guests exit the theater to board the ride (similar to the way guests leave the stretching rooms at the Haunted Mansion to board their "doombuggies." Guests will walk down a corridor of the castle to the ride vehicles.

Beauty and the Beast - Dark Ride Portion
Rough Draft for Beauty and the Beast

I will be honest I haven't seen this movie in a long time and haven't seen the new remake yet, so if anyone else has more experience with this go ahead, but I figured I would get the ball rolling. (Taken from prior brainstorming as well)

Scene 1 - The Village
42efe6347be3f54ebea9ebd222ac9e24.jpg

Guests ride past Belle in town. Villagers popping out from both side shouting Bonjour!) This is an important scene because it shows the villagers who play a role later and shows how Belle doesn't quite fit in here).

Scene 2 - The Forest
8a8f867daa11c651d1a1b30fc69620d9.jpg

Maurice's ride through the forest (I pictured something along the forest chase scene in the old Snow White ride with glowing wolf eyes)

Scene 2.5 - Transition
untitled-79.jpg

Transition scene of Belle finding her father locked away.

Scene 3 - Be Our Guest
Fullscreen-capture-4272016-44415-PM.bmp.jpg

The major show scene of the film will elaborate and expansive AAs - the Be Our Guest will showcase the music and fun from the film on a large scale.

Scene 3.5 - The Window
tumblr_inline_mfhw4aImu21qkkh1y.gif

Transition scene of traveling through the West Wing and seeing the Beast brood over a wilting rose

In addition, the transition scene goes past a window. Outside you see Belle and the Beast in the winter snow while an instrumental version of something there can be heard in the background.

Scene 4 - Ballroom Dance
latest

Scene 5 - The March
the-mob.jpg

The villagers marching through the forest with lit torches (popping out from behind rocks overhead) Transition (funny fight scene between villagers and furniture)

Scene 6 - The Fight
1675110-bb3.jpg

Beast and Gaston on the roof (could be condensed into a transition)

Scene 7 - Transformation of the Beast
3299_5_large.jpg

Transformation (I like the idea of using the same ending tech as Mystic Manor when everyone swirls around the Monkey God.

Scene 8 - Finale
Ending (moving stain glass window.)

Also for the ending it would be cool to have there be a hallway which transforms from dark to light ( gargoyles, plants etc) and then past the stained window which first features a dark castle and the cursed inhabitants but then changes to the human inhabitants and belle and prince adam can be seen holding each other in the middle of the image. Possibly a human Lumiere and Cogsworth could wave at the guests and tell them to visit again soon.

Bonjour Gift Shop
2017-04-08.png

Still Needed:
- Final Draft of Ride
- Gaston's Tavern
- Belle Story-time​

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
fairiesfantasyland.png

Map

Winnie the Pooh Area
--complete--
By @MonorailRed and @spacemt354

Attraction Entrance

Ride-Through

Scene 1
Your Honey Pot takes off with the classic Winnie the Pooh melody "Up, Down, Touch the Ground" playing in the background as you enter Pooh's House, where Pooh is standing in front of his mirror trying to touch his toes and talking to his reflection in the mirror and empty jars of honey laying around the floor.

Pooh: Oh time for something sweet...oh bother empty again...only the sticky part's left.

As you leave Pooh's house you enter the Hundred Acre Wood where your dark ride vehicles can move by themselves throughout the landscape as the Sherman Brothers "Winnie the Pooh" instrumental theme plays and other audio animatronic characters pop out.

From his door, Piglet says "Pooh look, I found a Honey Tree!"

Tending to his garden on the opposite side, Rabbit announces, "Don't climb that tree, there's bees up there."

Owl then chimes in from his treehouse, "Bees, never heard of such kind creatures"

As your vehicles turn throughout the Hundred Acre Wood in a 360 degree landscape, you approach the scene transition and see Pooh flying with a balloon up into the Honey Tree.

Scene 2
Pooh ends up stuck face first into the tree as the wind starts to blow, and Gopher pops out from his hole in the ground to exclaim:

"It's Windsday!"

The trees and surroundings start to sway (large fans are also installed in this scene to give guests the 4D wind effect, and your Honey pots vehicles spin around as the wind gets stronger. On the left you see Kanga holding onto Roo with a blanket as Roo laughs at the fun.

You also see Eeyores "gloomy place" made of sticks fall down in the wind as Eeyore sighs

"I guess I'll have to start over again"

As the scene concludes you hear commotion coming from under the tree Pooh is stuck in as the wind almost knocking Pooh out of the Honey tree as Tigger bounces into the frame.

Scene 3
"Don't worry old buddy old pal, I'll catch ya...come on folks, bounce with me" Tigger cheers as The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers song begins to play. Your vehicles move up and down along with Tigger as he bounces up and catches Pooh as he falls from the tree and the bees swarm out popping Pooh's blue balloon and heading back into their tree.

As soon as they reach the ground, the clouds get dark and rain begins to fall.

Scene 4
Eeyore pouts "First the wind...now the rain" as a flood begins to form and the characters use umbrellas to travel along the river of rainwater and the "Rain Rain Rain came down down down" song plays in the background

Tigger proclaims "Don't worry Pooh at least in this weather your honey is safe from those Heffalumps and Woozles."

Pooh "You mean elephants and Weasels? Uhh what do they do?"

Tigger "Oh nothing much, just steal honey"

Pooh "Steal honey?!"

Scene 5
As the rain stops and your vehicles transition into the new scene you see Pooh asleep in his nightgown and hat as the name Heffalumps and Woozles play again and again in his mind. You see a projection of Pooh fly off and tumble into a dream state as you go into the next scene

Scene 6
The Heffalumps and Woozles theme plays as you rotate around large audio animatronic luminescent characters in a larger than life dream sequence. The wide track allows your Honey pot vehicle to rotate in all facets and directions as you careen from one character to another. In the final scene you see the Heffalump and Woozle sitting with a giant jar of honey as you hear Piglet, Tigger, and other characters start to say in faint voices "Pooh" "Pooh bear" as you transition to the next scene

Scene 7
Pooh wakes up the next day and finds Christopher Robin and all of his friends gathered around a picnic table with several jars of honey and other food items for lunch.

"The wind knocked all the honey out of the honey tree, Pooh!" Tigger explains. "Here come celebrate with us"

The Winnie the Pooh melody begins again and the final scene of the ride is Pooh's head facing the ride vehicles surrounded in honey and smiling "Today's a good day" as the last page of the large storybook canvases reads "The End"

Hundred Acre Goods Gift-Shop
2017-04-08.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom