Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Yeah, I had migranes so bad, couldn't handle any bright lights, nausea so bad I couldn't stand up, and I had no sense of balance. I had so many tests done to me. :depressed: :hungover:
That's a sympathy like. Sounds horrible:( I'm so sorry about that -- I'm guessing now that you're back on the internet that brightness isn't too much of an issue anymore?

FigmentPigments

That's a sympathy like. Sounds horrible:( I'm so sorry about that -- I'm guessing now that you're back on the internet that brightness isn't too much of an issue anymore?
Yeah, I still can't watch TV or look at my laptop. I'm currently on my phone with the lowest brightness setting. Even then I can only be on a little at a time as told by the doctors. :(

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Yeah, I still can't watch TV or look at my laptop. I'm currently on my phone with the lowest brightness setting. Even then I can only be on a little at a time as told by the doctors. :(
Makes sense. Slowly but surely. Take your time coming back, your health is more important for sure.

Hang on I'll catch you up so that you don't have to search around.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So Figment -- Basically here's the new outline for Fantasyland:
7615291583854516964%253Faccount_id%253D9

In addition to finalizing the attractions we also have some new members! @D Hindley @Corey and @JackWatkinson -- We've been coming up with shops and restaurants to fill out the area --

1 - Bonjour Gifts/Belle Storytime
2017-04-08.png

1.5 - Cinderella Chateau (in-between Beauty and the Beast and Snow White)
2 - Gaston's Tavern
3 - Hundred Acre Goods
2017-04-08.png

4 - Mr. Toad - fish and chips restaurant
5 - Practically Perfect
6 -
7 - Mary Poppins Meet and Greet
8 - Mickey and the Beanstalk
2017-04-08.png

9 - Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
queenqs-png.199229

10 - (Mad Hatter?)
11 - Pinocchio Village Haus
11.5 - Gepetto's Wood Shop
12 - Merlin's Treasures
33100187644_eb7c932857_b.jpg

13 - The Steadfast Tim Soldier
14 - Bibbity Bobbity Boutique
*The Nutcracker Suite
*Fantasy Gifts
33806928482_dde46e3a5d_b.jpg

*Fantasy Faire
*Storybook Canals Concept Art
13-jpg.198758

----------------
In other news:

- Villains Land is about 80% complete -- just waiting on the Bald Mountain Coaster.
- World's Fair brainstorming is pretty much set -- just need the write-ups/art now
- Tomorrowland/Discoveryland are still in brainstorm mode.
- The rest of the lands will be Fantasia Gardnes (in the hub) Main Street U.S.A., Adventureland, Frontierland, Critter Country, and the American Wharf (based on old San Francisco)

FigmentPigments

So Figment -- Basically here's the new outline for Fantasyland:
7615291583854516964%253Faccount_id%253D9

In addition to finalizing the attractions we also have some new members! @D Hindley @Corey and @JackWatkinson -- We've been coming up with shops and restaurants to fill out the area --

1 - Bonjour Gifts/Belle Storytime
2017-04-08.png

1.5 - Cinderella Chateau (in-between Beauty and the Beast and Snow White)
2 - Gaston's Tavern
3 - Hundred Acre Goods
2017-04-08.png

4 - Mr. Toad - fish and chips restaurant
5 - Practically Perfect
6 -
7 - Mary Poppins Meet and Greet
8 - Mickey and the Beanstalk
2017-04-08.png

9 - Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
queenqs-png.199229

10 - (Mad Hatter?)
11 - Pinocchio Village Haus
11.5 - Gepetto's Wood Shop
12 - Merlin's Treasures
33100187644_eb7c932857_b.jpg

13 - The Steadfast Tim Soldier
14 - Bibbity Bobbity Boutique
*The Nutcracker Suite
*Fantasy Gifts
33806928482_dde46e3a5d_b.jpg

*Fantasy Faire
*Storybook Canals Concept Art
13-jpg.198758

----------------
In other news:

- Villains Land is about 80% complete -- just waiting on the Bald Mountain Coaster.
- World's Fair brainstorming is pretty much set -- just need the write-ups/art now
- Tomorrowland/Discoveryland are still in brainstorm mode.
- The rest of the lands will be Fantasia Gardnes (in the hub) Main Street U.S.A., Adventureland, Frontierland, Critter Country, and the American Wharf (based on old San Francisco)
Wow! Fantasy land is looking great! So much happened and it's all so well done. :eek:

How's the castle and the Interior attraction coming along?

I'll make sure to hop in on the villain thread, B&B thread, and the discovery land thread and get back into the groove there.

Thanks, Space! Glad to see some new folks come on board as well. :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Wow! Fantasy land is looking great! So much happened and it's all so well done. :eek:

How's the castle and the Interior attraction coming along?

I'll make sure to hop in on the villain thread, B&B thread, and the discovery land thread and get back into the groove there.

Thanks, Space! Glad to see some new folks come on board as well. :D
No problem! Castle has kinda stopped haha (but some progress)

@D Hindley had some great suggestions for a "Nutcracker Suite" similar to the castle suite -- but since its Fantasia themed -- that name fits!

However the Fantasia D-ticket has stalled, so that is one area that we could use some help with!

FigmentPigments

No problem! Castle has kinda stopped haha (but some progress)

@D Hindley had some great suggestions for a "Nutcracker Suite" similar to the castle suite -- but since its Fantasia themed -- that name fits!

However the Fantasia D-ticket has stalled, so that is one area that we could use some help with!
Cool! I'll put it on my to do list! :) So glad to be back!::inlove: :happy:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
For anyone who wishes to design an attraction to their liking...there are a few options open.

- Snow White's Scary Adventures C-Ticket
- Winnie the Pooh C-Ticket
- Fantasia D-Ticket and Castle (which Figment has expressed interest in)
- Pinocchio C-Ticket (which I think @Angels and Disney's expressed interest in as well)

Peter Pan and Alice being done by Brer Oswald. And Toad being finished by DlpPhantom

The other attractions are complete. With discussion picking up on the World's Fair/Discoveryland section -- if we can push this through in the next few days -- we can then move on to other lands such Critter Country/American Wharf/etc --- so we don't overstretch ourselves, I think 2-3 areas open at the same time for brainstorming should be our limit. If Fantasyland can be complete (at least the bones of it) along with the bones of the Villains Land which has been worked out -- then we can move on!

So if anyone wants to try one of these feel free -- I have a basic attraction outline ready to rock and roll for both Snow White and Winnie the Pooh, but I want to make sure everyone is included and has the opportunity to do attractions first before throwing my ideas into the ring:bookworm:

D Hulk

Toy Solider Shop
@D Hindley I wonder if this could be a version of the Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe?
WW-3015-0262.jpg
I assume you meant the toy shoppe we're calling The Steadfast Tin Soldier? Yes indeed, that's a lovely facade idea. Maybe redo the brick arches as castle stone, since I believe this store is a part of Fantasia Castle's ground floor. As an additional visual reference to Fantasia 2000, perhaps the "mantelpiece" over the entry arches could have a lower-key version of Disneyland's exterior Small World clockwork facade, with the image below as the centerpiece. All these clockwork mechanisms will move and chime on the hour, naturally.
original.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I assume you meant the toy shoppe we're calling The Steadfast Tin Soldier? Yes indeed, that's a lovely facade idea. Maybe redo the brick arches as castle stone, since I believe this store is a part of Fantasia Castle's ground floor. As an additional visual reference to Fantasia 2000, perhaps the "mantelpiece" over the entry arches could have a lower-key version of Disneyland's exterior Small World clockwork facade, with the image below as the centerpiece. All these clockwork mechanisms will move and chime on the hour, naturally.
original.jpg
Yes - apologies! That's the one. :) Sounds great for the exterior design

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom