Club 32 Lounge

michmousefan

caseyJR1.jpg
Does this version look a bit more like what you had in mind?

Brer Oswald

Just a small note, I don't think that we are doing teacups b ticket in Wonderland as the dark ride vehicles are going to be tea cups. We may just do what shanghai did with the Pooh honey pots.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I am a bit concerned with Alice and Pan being so close. It might cause a massive bottle neck or attract all the guests to that corner.
I don't think it will be too bad because the entrance to Peter Pan's Flight is closer to Marry Poppins than it is to Alice. I liked the transition from an old London facade, to then a bit if Neverland, then eventually to Wonderland, The progression in design I think would help the flow.

Plus, there are many routes to take through the area to help traffic flow from Discoveryland, Villains Land, and Critter Country, unlike the bottlenecks in the current parks such as Splash Mountain and Big Thunder/ RnRC and Tower of Terror.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Just a small note, I don't think that we are doing teacups b ticket in Wonderland as the dark ride vehicles are going to be tea cups. We may just do what shanghai did with the Pooh honey pots.
Thoughts on this everyone?

I'm indifferent either way -- we also don't really have a strong footing on what the Alice attraction will be other than it being a trackless attraction, so maybe we should brainstorm that as a group:bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I just meant to say that the tea cups themselves would exist as ride vehicles on the Alice ride that can be spun like in Roger Rabbit, while a traditional teacups ride could exist outside of Pooh.
Could we could write up a summary for the Alice attraction? We've been sitting on a bunch of ideas for a while - if we have a concrete objective to the ride, with its basic plot it might help us and then we can create concept art for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom