Club 32 Lounge

MonorailRed

Applebees
Hundred Acre Goods Concept Art
2017-04-08.png

D Hulk

I’m gonna spend some time fine-tuning and better illustrating Storybook Land Canal Boats. To do so, I’d like to finalize a list of model scenes by cross-referencing what they have at the Disneyland and Paris versions…

DISNEYLAND (12)
Three Little Pigs
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Aladdin
Snow White
Cinderella
Lullaby Land
Mr. Toad
The Old Mill
Pinocchio
Frozen
The Little Mermaid

DISNEYLAND PARIS (10)
Snow White
Tangled
The Old Mill
The Little Mermaid
Peter and the Wolf
A Night on Bald Mountain
Aladdin
The Sword in the Stone
Beauty and the Beast
The Wizard of Oz

DISNEYLAND WDWMAGIC (proposed list meant to reflect our attraction lineup) (14)
Mary Poppins
Mr. Toad
Winnie the Pooh (unless it goes to Critter Country)
Beauty and the Beast
Snow White
Tangled
Pinocchio
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
(additional subjects which would make neat models)​
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
The Lion King
Frozen
Moana

Are there any other IPs anyone would like to see modeled in Storybook Land? And how do we feel about the ones I’ve proposed?

Also in the other versions, the boats travel through gigantic characters' mouths. In Disneyland, they enter Monstro the Whale. In Paris, the Cave of Wonders. I am at a loss to think up a third version. What suggestions do you guys have?

Brer Oswald

I’m gonna spend some time fine-tuning and better illustrating Storybook Land Canal Boats. To do so, I’d like to finalize a list of model scenes by cross-referencing what they have at the Disneyland and Paris versions…

DISNEYLAND (12)
Three Little Pigs
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Aladdin
Snow White
Cinderella
Lullaby Land
Mr. Toad
The Old Mill
Pinocchio
Frozen
The Little Mermaid

DISNEYLAND PARIS (10)
Snow White
Tangled
The Old Mill
The Little Mermaid
Peter and the Wolf
A Night on Bald Mountain
Aladdin
The Sword in the Stone
Beauty and the Beast
The Wizard of Oz

Mary Poppins
Mr. Toad
Beauty and the Beast
Snow White
Tangled
Pinocchio
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
The Lion King
Frozen
Moana

Are there any other IPs anyone would like to see modeled in Storybook Land? And how do we feel about the ones I’ve proposed?

Also in the other versions, the boats travel through gigantic characters' mouths. In Disneyland, they enter Monstro the Whale. In Paris, the Cave of Wonders. I am at a loss to think up a third version. What suggestions do you guys have?
Tic toc croc? Elliot the Dragon? I have no clue.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

DISNEYLAND (12)
Three Little Pigs
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Aladdin
Snow White
Cinderella
Lullaby Land
Mr. Toad
The Old Mill
Pinocchio
Frozen
The Little Mermaid

DISNEYLAND PARIS (10)
Snow White
Tangled
The Old Mill
The Little Mermaid
Peter and the Wolf
A Night on Bald Mountain
Aladdin
The Sword in the Stone
Beauty and the Beast
The Wizard of Oz

Mary Poppins
Mr. Toad
Beauty and the Beast
Snow White
Tangled
Pinocchio
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
The Lion King
Frozen
Moana

For the IP list -- it looks great

As for a 3rd "mouth" -- while not a character, maybe you could pass through a tunnel of waves from Moana, like the boat is surfing
dims

D Hulk

Tic toc croc? Elliot the Dragon? I have no clue.
Tick-Tock the Croc is perfect! Thanks! He's the ideal transition to the Neverland model scene, and he's 100% iconic Disney.

@spacemt354, the Moana wave can easily be done using Aquatopia effects, as well as waterfalls, whirlpools and jet sprays. Great suggestion, that's another fun element for this ride!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Tick-Tock the Croc is perfect! Thanks! He's the ideal transition to the Neverland model scene, and he's 100% iconic Disney.

@spacemt354, the Moana wave can easily be done using Aquatopia effects, as well as waterfalls, whirlpools and jet sprays. Great suggestion, that's another fun element for this ride!
Thanks! Also I might have forgotten what was Practically Perfect again on the map?:bookworm:

D Hulk

Practically Perfect is a shop themed to Mary Poppins. It resembles a vintage London department store (think Harrod's), and sells Poppins kites, umbrellas, etc. Maybe the shop can accommodate Pan and Toad stuff too as needed.

michmousefan

The one area maybe we could tweak just a bit is by Beauty and the Beast?
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2011/04/beast-castle-art.jpg
Right now the train looks like it goes right down the path to Be Our Guest. Maybe it could wrap around the back of the attraction and behind Belle's Cottage, then as it crosses over to Tangled..it uses a bridge that creates a transition between Snow White, Tangled, and then to Beauty and the Beast?
Sure, sounds fine. But where on the map is Be Our Guest?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom