Closed Mansion Pics

SGT623

Original Poster
Closed Mansion Pics: Updated 6/13/07

Sad to see it closed, happy to see it getting special treatment. Excited by the meaning of the sign!

CIMG4421b.jpg

CIMG4423b.jpg

UPDATE 6/13/07 !!!

HMUPDATE613.jpg

HMUPDATE613a.jpg

Over the wall:
HMUPDATE613b.jpg

HMUPDATE613c.jpg

Decided to move the pictures from post 127 to the front page for easier access. :)

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
It's too bad it's closed ,but I can barely wait to see it with the well needed and well deserved refurb.Thanks for the pics .

SGT623

Original Poster
Guess the rumors that the down time will only involve cleaning, upgrading the sound and lighting have finally been..ahem..laid to rest. New spirits indeed!

CrashNet

Sad and little weird that they chose summer to close an indoor and classic attraction, but I'm very interested to see what they have up their sleeves. And how cool is the wall they built to close it off?! :D

IcicleM

I am absolutely in love with that sign. I LOVE the Haunted Mansion to death (pun completely intended), and I even loved the different stories of the Haunted Mansion. This proves that our Ghost Host is indeed Master Gracey. I don't remember if it's proved anywhere IN the house. I like that air of mystery around the mansion. Hehehehe, this is so exciting.

Now, what are they going to do with all those Cast Members? Especially the ones waiting to BECOME cast members at the mansion. Speaking of that, does anyone know how long the waiting list is, or what they're doing, exactly, when they reopen? Because I would love to one day become a cast member at the Haunted Mansion. I'm moving down there to work in the park in August.

Craig & Lisa

I to am sorry it will be closed when we are there at the end of June, but it will be worth it to see it all gussied up when they reopen. Just so they don't change it too much though.

darthjohnny

Wow! Awesome! I love the whole "new spirits" thing. :D

Did they take down the traditional gate that was in front of the ride? It looks like it.

Oh, and I noticed that the infamous "ring" at the exit of the ride that was covered up was exposed again when I rode the ride last week, in case everyone was wondering. :wave: :)

Yellow Shoes

Sad and little weird that they chose summer to close an indoor and classic attraction, but I'm very interested to see what they have up their sleeves. And how cool is the wall they built to close it off?! :D

My guess is that it is more important to have it open for Halloween.

ToTBellHop

guess that confirms that we'll see new animatronics...yay :D

Don't like the brown wall...door is neat, though. I'm guessing this will get a little more decorated? A creepy, black, twisted metal gate would've been cooler.

Enigma

Account Suspended
That sign rocks I hope they do a good job refurbishing and upgrading the Mansion. I hope to be amazed when the ride reopens!

Figment1986

i'm actually liking the wall and gate with the sign, we dont know how extensive this work will be in the queue, so having it solid, and having the gate helps with evening crew getting in and out, and it looks like it belongs there sort of.

it could have been better, but this is a referb wall, let them spend more money on the attraction than wall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom