Cliff's Kitchen

PhotoDave219

Well, since it has been awhile since i've gotten a chance to clean a nice looking kitchen, i usually spring for whatever worthwhile opportunity comes forward.

Yet in the past, i really didnt take more than a day off a week. Gotta keep up with the cleaning.

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Maria
Do any of you have specific cleaning days? Do you leave it for the weekends or take those as days off from housework?
Well I'll tell ya Maria.
To me everyday is a holiday when your cleaning your kitchen.
As for gadgets I like all kinds of help in the kitchen especially the kind that plug in. I am a hands on kinda guy but that does'nt mean I don't like to mix it up a bit.
I don't know about you but everything just tastes better in a clean kitchen.:eek: :slurp: :zipit:

MicBat

Originally posted by MouseMadness
And as most of you know, I have four kids. My kitchen is about the busiest room in the house. :lookaroun
Yeah... I can imagine!...
When I clean the kitchen, I really get into it!! I work my fingers to the bone getting the place all sparkling and shining!

Don L Duck

Originally posted by MicBat
Yeah... I can imagine!...
When I clean the kitchen, I really get into it!! I work my fingers to the bone getting the place all sparkling and shining!
I clean so hard sometimes I get cramps in my neck and shoulders.
One time the oven door closed on my head and my jaw hurt for 2 days :eek:

Hang on Darrel let me save you the trouble :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Don L Duck
I clean so hard sometimes I get cramps in my neck and shoulders.
One time the oven door closed on my head and my jaw hurt for 2 days :eek:

Hang on Darrel let me save you the trouble :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

When I mop the floor...I do a few strokes here...and a few strokes there...(obviously thoroughly drying it as to leave no streaking) And you've gotta get all the nooks and crannies...like around the fridge (where you stock up on all the "food") and around the plumbing fixtures

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
Darrel, I bet you do that even while cleaning the kitchen! We just need to know what you really mean by it while doing it! :D :animwink:

(If I rolled my eyes up while I was cleaning the kitchen...I might either A. miss a spot...or B. cut myself )

WDWFREAK53

My friends have a clean kitchen. My friend Rod always cleans his kitchen before we go to band practice. Julia, my uncle's wife, cleans her kitchen before she has company over but for the most part, she leaves a dirty kitchen (I know because I've shown up unexpected). My teacher's kitchen is somewhat clean, but he has homework papers that he needs to correct all over the place.

I'll post pics of my friend's kitchen later.

Don L Duck

I'm usually at it for hours when I'm cleaning.
I have this neat little gadget that has a small curve to it and when used properly it cleans and hits those hard to reach spots so well it's like. "whammo" you can't believe the angle on this thing. Let me tell you it gets everywhere. :eek:

MicBat

Originally posted by Don L Duck
I'm usually at it for hours when I'm cleaning.
I have this neat little gadget that has a small curve to it and when used properly it cleans and hits those hard to reach spots so well it's like. "whammo" you can't believe the angle on this thing. Let me tell you it gets everywhere. :eek:
Oooh... What's something like that cost?? And what's it called??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom