Cliff's Kitchen

Maria

Originally posted by Debbie
Maria, I've got stuff that will make kitchen cleaning a breeze!:D

Really? Cool! When I get a man to clean my kitchen, I´ll call you to get that stuff! I prefer to let them do it! :animwink:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Cliff
Sometimes the money isn't worth it! Trust me as I own a cleaning service. Chiseling an oven, or trying to get a year's worth of spilled syrup out of an oven:( ; I go through five gallons of Greased Lightning a month!

*goes to get the Greased Lightning out of van to clean own kitchen*

HA! Good one! :sohappy: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :D
I use grease lightning at work :lol:
But I wish I could find something to get the frickin stains out of my work mat! :lol:

Main Street USA

I was thinking today, while at work, and forgot to mention that the kitchen can be great for storage.

I enjoy cramming as many things into the kitchen as possible. Of course, I still leave enough room on the counter to toss a salad or two.:slurp:

Debbie

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I use grease lightning at work :lol:
But I wish I could find something to get the frickin stains out of my work mat! :lol:

*goes out to buy Darrell the book 'Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean* *Tosses it at Darrell, smacking him in the head*

Try putting a few paper towels down, then GENTLY pour a little bleach on them, then let dry overnite, and the stains should be gone. Just be very careful not to pour too much bleach thus bleaching the carpet:hammer: .

*doesn't trust Darrell; goes to check insurance policy regarding advice dished out*

Debbie

Originally posted by Main Street USA
I was thinking today, while at work, and forgot to mention that the kitchen can be great for storage.

I enjoy cramming as many things into the kitchen as possible. Of course, I still leave enough room on the counter to toss a salad or two.:slurp:

spoken from a typical man----and he speaks the truth

Cliff

Wooo,...[gulp]

I read what I wrote and decided I'd censor it!...whew!

LOL,..that things I'll type when I'm half asleep!

CT :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
As you can see, I'm not nearly as conscientious as Cliff. When I do finally get around to it, theres no telling what I'll find in there. Carrots, wooden spoons, class rings etc.

MSU's right. A lot of stuff sure does end up in there.

darthdarrel

*goes out to buy Darrell the book 'Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean* *Tosses it at Darrell, smacking him in the head*

Try putting a few paper towels down, then GENTLY pour a little bleach on them, then let dry overnite, and the stains should be gone. Just be very careful not to pour too much bleach thus bleaching the carpet:hammer: .

*doesn't trust Darrell; goes to check insurance policy regarding advice dished out*
Wish I could :lol: But My mat is fixed to my desk and the smell of the bleach would nausiate the people that work second shift! :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Does anyone else here have a "junk drawer" in there kitchen?

I do... I keep batteries in there, scissors, tape, candles, box cutter, you find all kinds of neat things in there...nuts, bolts, washers, 10ft of electrical wire.... I also have a special place in the kitchen where I keep all my instructions books for stuff I buy.... better to store them all in one safe place :D

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DMC-12

I do... I keep batteries in there, scissors, tape, candles, box cutter, you find all kinds of neat things in there...nuts, bolts, washers, 10ft of electrical wire.... I also have a special place in the kitchen where I keep all my instructions books for stuff I buy.... better to store them all in one safe place :D
OOo oooo *raises hand* I do I have a junk drawer in my kitchen! :lol:

Cliff

Originally posted by DMC-12

YES!...I DO too.

I got all kinds of stuff in there. McGyver (spelling?) could probaly build a nuclear bomb with all the stuff I have in that thing

The secrets to all life's mysteries are inside my kitchen utility drawer!

CT :lol:

Strange,.....I just posted something that actually had to do with a "real" kitchen...LOL

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by MicBat
Your wife's got a nice kitchen, gary!

Thanks! I'll tell her you said so.(Was it rude of me to post a picture of it on the internet for everyone to see?):lookaroun

And I'm not sure about the plants. What do the rest of you think? Should there be stuff growing in there?

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
As you can see, I'm not nearly as conscientious as Cliff. When I do finally get around to it, theres no telling what I'll find in there. Carrots, wooden spoons, class rings etc.

CLASS RINGS!!!!!! ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And Cliff- that was borderline NC-17. Someone has a lucky little kitchen! :wave:

Maria

Originally posted by garyhoov
And I'm not sure about the plants. What do the rest of you think? Should there be stuff growing in there?

Yeah... tell her to get rid of them.. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom