Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

Question of the Day
If you had to choose a Disney park to live in, just like a little apartment somewhere inside it, where would it be?
I Would choose Walt‘s Apartment at the OG Disneyland in Cali.

Also @Pi on my Cake, I have a few worries revolving around the timing of this competition. With the next One Sentence Competition just around the riverbend, I‘m worrying about HOW many users will be competing. If it’s something like 8, I won’t mind, but if it’s above 10, So of the BEST imagineers won’t be in the OSC due to them not being able to because of playing this game. Could you think of a solution for the contestants being able to play both games?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I Would choose Walt‘s Apartment at the OG Disneyland in Cali.

Also @Pi on my Cake, I have a few worries revolving around the timing of this competition. With the next One Sentence Competition just around the riverbend, I‘m worrying about HOW many users will be competing. If it’s something like 8, I won’t mind, but if it’s above 10, So of the BEST imagineers won’t be in the OSC due to them not being able to because of playing this game. Could you think of a solution for the contestants being able to play both games?
The One Sentence Competition is pretty low commitment and doesn't take a lot of time or energy to play. It runs alongside bigger games all the time. Heck, the last round of it ran alongside Manor of Mysteries. I tried to make sure the OSC prompts weren't due the same day as the MoM prompts but other than that there wasn't any issue having them both going

The One Sentence Competition is pretty low commitment and doesn't take a lot of time or energy to play. It runs alongside bigger games all the time. Heck, the last round of it ran alongside Manor of Mysteries. I tried to make sure the OSC prompts weren't due the same day as the MoM prompts but other than that there wasn't any issue having them both going
Thats good! How many users will be playing?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thats good! How many users will be playing?
There's currently 14 players signs up for Citrus Dreamin'. Still a week left so there might be one or two more but it's looking like this is the cast list

For the OSC there aren't sign ups. People hop in and out as they go. But I'd expect at least 10 or so regular players most rounds and then more doing 1 or 2 rounds off and on

There's currently 14 players signs up for Citrus Dreamin'. Still a week left so there might be one or two more but it's looking like this is the cast list

For the OSC there aren't sign ups. People hop in and out as they go. But I'd expect at least 10 or so regular players most rounds and then more doing 1 or 2 rounds off and on
Ok, great to hear!

ThemeParkPriest

Question of the Day
If you had to choose a Disney park to live in, just like a little apartment somewhere inside it, where would it be?
I prefer a hotel room. Does the Hollywood Tower Hotel have a room? On the 13th floor?

A little more seriously: one of the pods for Spaceship Earth. I could only imagine the Cast Member saying, "Sorry, that pod is occupied by our resident."

But probably something on Main Street where I could watch the monorail and train.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Question of the Day
Somewhere in magic kingdom’s Frontierland or Liberty square. The reason why is I can’t speak.

france kiss GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Japan Japanese GIF

new year taiwan GIF

These languages. The reason why I didn’t pick Disneyland is because I just don’t like California.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom