Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

JokersWild

Question of the Day
Who's your favorite character invented for a theme park?
I hate to bring up DisneySEA again, but…
1709997943768.jpeg

Come on.

The only way I'd welcome it is if it's the thing that finally replaces the Submarine Voyage and Autopia. I mean, among many of us Armchair Imagineers, our ideas for updating Disneyland involve getting rid of those two rides and doing something new with the space; and now, Disney has the chance to do it for real!
I would rather keep the subs, demo autopia for fantasyland and Tomorrowland expansions, and I would replace buzz lightyears Astro blasters with a clone of flight of passage from animal kingdom.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I don’t get the joke
Scientists (like Dr. Seeker) often get funding for their studies through the government or other large organizations. This money is paid out through "grants" which are basically just large sums of money paid out to support scientific research. As such, scientists in more experimental or uncommon field have to search or campaign or fight to get these grants.

So, someone in Dr. Grant Seeker's line of work would be seeking grants

Scientists (like Dr. Seeker) often get funding for their studies through the government or other large organizations. This money is paid out through "grants" which are basically just large sums of money paid out to support scientific research. As such, scientists in more experimental or uncommon field have to search or campaign or fight to get these grants.

So, someone in Dr. Grant Seeker's line of work would be seeking grants
My brain can’t handle this

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Is anyone else having trouble with the scroll bar randomly just not showing up on YouTube queues/playlists??
No issues here, but I have had issues lately with videos I watch on my phone not showing up in my history on my laptop and vice versa despite being the same profile

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom