• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Circle of Life at The Land Pavilion permanently closing in early February 2018

Captain Barbossa

Welp, there goes anyone's hope to see some kind of Wall-E Based film for the theater people wanted or something or other...But, it had it's run...At least I'll finally get to experience a closing attraction while I'm there.....I hope I can make it if it isn't busy...But, we know how things are when attractions close....But, for now I leave this with one of the best quotes of the film...
Pumbaa: DAM!
Timon: Hey Watch your Language Pumbaa!
Sure am gonna miss the "dam" joke. That was the best part.

Jedi Stitch

Well I guess I can scratch that off of my missed the first time and could catch the second time list. I didn't heed any of the people I talked to before we went and only had one day at EPCOT, so we missed a lot. We plan to do three days next time to actually see every thing, and spend time and enjoy each show case, and see the shows. I find it interesting that when we went if we had more time we would have seen so much more in all the parks, before the great refurbish before the 50th. I find it funny that so many older attractions are being replaced, but by the sounds of it only for more Wine & Festival space for the add on extra charge experiences. I know plenty of space is being re branded for new rides and that is very much needed, but it does concern me that for the price we pay to enter, a certain portion of the park is being re used for up charged venues.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
It's not so much that I like the film, but I do enjoy sitting in a dark room for a period of time, all while having some OK A/C. It worked wonders the last few July 4th's. Now that this and Energy are gone, I've lost my two summer napping spots, haha.
Well, the American Adventure will be out of refurb by then!

But, until then... Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?*

*It's a hint

CJR

Well, the American Adventure will be out of refurb by then!

But, until then... Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?*

*It's a hint
AA, and couple other places are also great for relaxing inside. I won't doze off during AA though, haha. I'd feel bad if I did since it's a great show. Energy and Circle of Life of late weren't quite in that category, imho. I felt way less guilty if I closed my eyes and tuned out the sound.

MichRX7

I think many people missed this line in the news item:
"It is expected that the theater will be used again for a permanent attraction at a later time."

This is where many of us now turn our collective virtual forum heads at @marni1971 and breathlessly await his vague hints at what IP and theme our "new movie" will be so we can all fly off on virtual guesses about it.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
I think many people missed this line in the news item:
"It is expected that the theater will be used again for a permanent attraction at a later time."

This is where many of us now turn our collective virtual forum heads at @marni1971 and breathlessly await his vague hints at what IP and theme our "new movie" will be so we can all fly off on virtual guesses about it.
Potentially it won’t involve the type of IP we’ve come to expect.

Bender123

Am I supposed to feel bad about this? I feel conflicted, because its a truly awful show and I haven't wasted time on it in decades, but its another empty former attraction...

Is an attraction truly an attraction if nobody ever goes to it?

Top Bottom