News Circle of Life at The Land Pavilion permanently closing in early February 2018

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's not so much that I like the film, but I do enjoy sitting in a dark room for a period of time, all while having some OK A/C. It worked wonders the last few July 4th's. Now that this and Energy are gone, I've lost my two summer napping spots, haha.

Well, the American Adventure will be out of refurb by then!

But, until then... Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?*

*It's a hint

CJR

Well, the American Adventure will be out of refurb by then!

But, until then... Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?*

*It's a hint

AA, and couple other places are also great for relaxing inside. I won't doze off during AA though, haha. I'd feel bad if I did since it's a great show. Energy and Circle of Life of late weren't quite in that category, imho. I felt way less guilty if I closed my eyes and tuned out the sound.

MichRX7

Premium Member
I think many people missed this line in the news item:
"It is expected that the theater will be used again for a permanent attraction at a later time."

This is where many of us now turn our collective virtual forum heads at @marni1971 and breathlessly await his vague hints at what IP and theme our "new movie" will be so we can all fly off on virtual guesses about it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I think many people missed this line in the news item:
"It is expected that the theater will be used again for a permanent attraction at a later time."

This is where many of us now turn our collective virtual forum heads at @marni1971 and breathlessly await his vague hints at what IP and theme our "new movie" will be so we can all fly off on virtual guesses about it.
Potentially it won’t involve the type of IP we’ve come to expect.

Bender123

Am I supposed to feel bad about this? I feel conflicted, because its a truly awful show and I haven't wasted time on it in decades, but its another empty former attraction...

Is an attraction truly an attraction if nobody ever goes to it?

punkabella

Maybe Kitchen Kabaret will come back.
kkplacemat.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom