Cinderellabration- The curtain closes

Cinderellabration was okay for the princess loving 5-10year olds though if older but there was something about it that made it really dull.

I miss the audience participation and actual dances. To this day Disneymania from 98 remains my fave Castle show. Lets go back to something like that please!

imagineer boy

Anyone got any ideas for what to replace it with? They could possibly replace it with the 50s show from TDL, but that involves Mickey getting in a street race with the Big Bad Wolf which doesn't really send a good message to the kiddies.

joanna71985

Anyone got any ideas for what to replace it with? They could possibly replace it with the 50s show from TDL, but that involves Mickey getting in a street race with the Big Bad Wolf which doesn't really send a good message to the kiddies.

It is a show about dreams staring characters from Mickey to Cinderella.

Shaman

Gee guys, tell us how you really feel :lookaroun :p

The show was cute. But I look forward to the next show.

I agree. It wasn't AS bad as people said it was....something to see as you walked by and it was playing...(not something to wait to see)....the music was good...It was decent.

Bring on the next show! Great photos btw! :D

head mouse

Good riddance!

Agreed

I hope they will let us walk through the castle completely again.

Yes. I was Sooooo ticked off when we went and I couldn't walk through.

Im glad its gone. Cant wait for the new one.

Hopfuly there wont be a new one. Atleast not at the castle anyways.

Gee guys, tell us how you really feel

The show was cute. But I look forward to the next show.

The show and the entire HCOE was retarted. I think thats one of the reasons I am looking forward to the YMD so much, becasue it means HCOE is finally gone.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You know to my knowledge this is the first show or attraction that has closed that has not been met with the usual "It was the best thing on property! How could they close it! I am not renewing my AP!" outcry.

I thought every Disney attraction had at least a few die hard fans that were willing to chain themselves to the nearest prop or ride vehicle to avoid its demise, or a least post a call to arms on a Disney discussion board.

ELopez

We are going Sept 23-29. Will there be no "Castle Show" (as my family calls it)? That is one of our favorite things!! We video them each year so we can watch them over and over (and over). Ok, so Cinderellabration wasn't so great, but it was better than nothing, right? RIGHT?!

Maybe the toaster idea isn't so bad.

Ariellen

You know to my knowledge this is the first show or attraction that has closed that has not been met with the usual "It was the best thing on property! How could they close it! I am not renewing my AP!" outcry.

I thought every Disney attraction had at least a few die hard fans that were willing to chain themselves to the nearest prop or ride vehicle to avoid its demise, or a least post a call to arms on a Disney discussion board.

LOL!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I thought of Cinderellabration as cotton candy. Totally lacking in substance, but pretty and enjoyable nonetheless. I found it a bit of a guilty pleasure. The plot was nonexistant, Cinderella's speeches sounded like they were written by a Miss America runner up, the characterization of the King was drastically altered from the movie, and it bugged the heck out of me that her hair looked like Princess Di's with a bun stuck in the back and not like in the film at all, but the music, dancing, and costumes were so beautiful, I would consider myself somewhat of a fan. Usually paid more attention to Aladdin than anything else, but that's just me.

I haven't shed any tears over its closing, and I'm not against a new show taking its place (even if it sounds like this one WON'T feature Aladdin and Jasmine :cry: ), but I'm glad to have bought the soundtrack and seen the show enough to be able to attempt to dance along with it.

Thanks for sharing the final performance pictures!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom