Okay, my turn to post Cyrus pics :)

20081206MylieKingdom24Medium-vi.jpg

20081206MylieKingdom28Medium-vi.jpg

20081206MylieKingdom29Medium-vi.jpg

20081206MylieKingdom31Medium-vi.jpg

20081206MylieKingdom47Medium-vi.jpg

20081206MylieKingdom51Medium-vi.jpg

disnyfan89

I know they invite them from a list of entrants, but I need to know the process to become an entrant. :shrug:
Oh, sorry! I should have been more specific. There is no application to be in the Christmas taping that I know of. Disney picks the groups from their list of Magic Music days bands.

Thumper 32

My thought: What on EARTH was Perla (or was that Suzy? Or another mouse friend of Cinderella's?) wearing? Is that going to be a new in-park or parade dress for her, or was it only for the Christmas parade filming?

I'm pretty sure that Suzy and Perla used to wear those costumes in Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade.

DLPMagic

Hi there !

I would like to know if there is a special cost for being in the park during the filming of the Christmas Day Parade.
It must be very crowdy.
Does the taping happen every first week end of December every year ?

I would like to visit WDW for next christmas season 2009, so I would like to know how to be there at the right place, at the right time.

Thanx in avdance !

:xmas:

disneychick53

Hi there !

I would like to know if there is a special cost for being in the park during the filming of the Christmas Day Parade.
It must be very crowdy.
Does the taping happen every first week end of December every year ?

I would like to visit WDW for next christmas season 2009, so I would like to know how to be there at the right place, at the right time.

Thanx in avdance !

:xmas:
jUST YOUR TICKET TO GET IN.....AND YES IT VERY BUSY LOTS OF PEOPLE AND IT HAS HAPPENED THE 1ST WEEKEND OF DECEMBER FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS I DIDN'T MAKE IT THIS YEAR BUT I HAVE IN THE PAST

burninup4nick

UHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

but my Grandma fell and broke her arm so she cant drive :(

so we couldnt go :(

the pics look great though :)

suziq143

pics

I was at the park that day, and it was extremely crowded! my girls were nearly trampled waiting to see mylie and billy ray. The ended up giving up and going to ride the rides. Hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!

Suz

The pics are amazing!

disnyfan89

img_1200.jpg

If you follow the camramans line of sight.... yeah hes getting a back view ;)
Im actually suprised no ones noticed the attitude of the woman on the lift. Her attitude seems to me to be pure disgust that she has to perform with Miley. :lol:

Einselen

Great pics. I left around 2ish as well since I wanted to get back to my hometown to watch the SEC Championship game. The park was chaotic up front and down main street but after that not too bad. A lot of extra CM around, most trying to shuffle people though the gift shop on the left or the back side on the right (when you enter the park) but I went around them each time and went down mainstreet just so I could see what it was all like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom