Christmas Castle lights

Captain Hank

Not to question your expertise but, well, I'm questioning it. I thought the show was only running during the MVMCP. The castle might be lit for the other nights but the show won't run. Is that accurate or am I wrong?
The lighting show will be running every night, starting the 12th and continuing through the holiday season.

PKD

Sigh.

First...they are LED.

Second...the show is presented every day.

Third...the "official" opening is the 12th.

But of course between now and then, I'll be answering these same questions in at least 5 more threads.

I think you are under estimating there...... :D

drew81

Sigh.

First...they are LED.

But of course between now and then, I'll be answering these same questions in at least 5 more threads.

Thanks for the info! I'm sure the castle will be amazing to see in person!

dixiepixie

Thank you to everyone for the info.:wave:
I am sooooooo looking forward to see the castle all lit up, the pictures I'm sure don't do it justice. I'll bet it's just breath taking.
Now I have my hopes up....can't wait to see it on our first night at MK 11/18!

bladerunner

I'm heading to WDW the last weekend of November (11/30 & 12/1) just for lights at night at MGM and Epcot, but now see I may have to head over to MK as well. Does anyone know if the MK castle lights up once per night and then stay on the rest of the night? What time does that happen? Also is the MK christmas parade or elements of it going on every night as well or is that only for the MVMCP?

Chape19714

Not to question your expertise but, well, I'm questioning it. I thought the show was only running during the MVMCP. The castle might be lit for the other nights but the show won't run. Is that accurate or am I wrong?
The Show will happen EVERY night, as the lights will be on EVERY night. The show will also be held during REGULAR park hours EVERY night. If there's a party, the lights will stay on. If no party, the lights will STILL stay on until the park closes.

From my limited Understanding of it.

Not the use of Caps is not yelling, just highlighting key words.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Hong Kong D'land Christmas lights

Here's the picture from what Hong Kong Disneyland will/should look like - might give a "full picture" of what Cindy's Castle will turn out to be like???
land.jpg

WDWKat26

Is that a picture? It looks like a digital image. Anyway, that's kind of what it looks like, but not exactly. You'll just have to wait until pictures come out!

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Is that a picture? It looks like a digital image. Anyway, that's kind of what it looks like, but not exactly. You'll just have to wait until pictures come out!

Well, it was a generalized statement when I said picture...but yes - looks more like a rendering than a picture (if you will).:wave:

hcswingfield

Sigh.

First...they are LED.

Do you know what time the 3:00 parade is?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom