Christmas Castle lights

LeeLee D

Wishes_1.jpg
Great pic! We saw the lights this weekend and they were breathtaking. One potentially dumb question...what does the A over the top window stand for? We sat and stared for sometime trying to figure it out.

Tinkrbell

All the pictures look awesome!!!

Do we know how long the lights are going to be up for? I'll be there in January, and im hoping they will still be up and running!

I was worried about this as well. I am there Jan. 3-6 & discovered that Jan. 6 is the last night of the castle lighting.

Gorjus

The A stands for Aurora. She's a little selfish with the whole castle thing. She does have most of the castles in all the Disney Parks. So, it was her way of saying, "It may be your castle Cinderella, but hey, just remember who owns more architecture than any other Disney princess."

Trivia: In all the Disney Parks, only 2 castles are Cinderella Castles. All the rest are Sleeping Beauty castles. Which two parks have Cinderella Castles?

YankeeMouse

We just returned and I was astounded by the castle lights. I expected icicle lights or something, but it looks like millions of shimmering diamonds in person. A cast member said they removed the garland that went across the buildings on Main Street so that the focus would be on the castle. I always have high expectations for Disney, but this is breathtaking. Well done!

MattBoom

A cast member said they removed the garland that went across the buildings on Main Street so that the focus would be on the castle.

I'm not sure if that's true. I thought they took it down for the Christmas Day Parade tapings. I guess we'll see if it's back up soon.

The A stands for Aurora. She's a little selfish with the whole castle thing. She does have most of the castles in all the Disney Parks. So, it was her way of saying, "It may be your castle Cinderella, but hey, just remember who owns more architecture than any other Disney princess."

Trivia: In all the Disney Parks, only 2 castles are Cinderella Castles. All the rest are Sleeping Beauty castles. Which two parks have Cinderella Castles?[/quote]

its either the Magic Kingdom in Tokyo or Hong Kong. Im pretty sure its Disneyland Tokyo.

dixiegirl

WOOHOOO WOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Sorry Little excited (little being understated) Hubby and I are going down for long weekend next month Sat jan 5- tues Jan 8 so glad we'll be able to see this!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom