Christmas and New Year 2013 capacity phased closings and wait times

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
....oh the humanity!!

.....been there ...done that ....won't ever do it again. We did 2009/2010 New Years Eve at Epcot ...and the crowd levels...up until the Illuminations show ....were scary .....seriously ....SCARY!!
Yep, I just looked at those pics and said, "No thank you!"
As much as I love Disney, that madness holds no appeal to me.
Happy New Year everyone, wherever you are.

maxairmike

I've been here for many holidays now and this is the busiest I have ever seen Orlando. All parks are maxing out, even Sea World, the roads are packed or completely jammed all over all day. Traffic just to get INTO WDW property on the Osceola Parkway was at a standstill, and I have never seen that before. This is honestly awful.

That is weird...it was as light as typical in the early afternoon. Was that early in the morning?

PhotoDave219

I will definitely post on this thread again tomorrow during the day when I'm on break and after I leave the madness tomorrow. I am anticipating Epcot NYE

Last year, we sat in the parking lot for an hour and a half. We give it time. There were multiple accidents on Epcot Ctr., Drive and world Drive.

GymLeaderPhil

This is the first year that I've heard Workforce Management send out an auto-call across property to encourage operations Cast to pick up crowd control shifts.

Also, Typhoon Lagoon is closed today due to cold weather. They're looking to utilize ESPN WWOS for parking redirect.

If you really, truly want to be at the parks today, you should already be getting ready or on your way.

Last edited:

Jakester

My intentions were to go backstage, change and renter the park through a backstage gate. If I am off as scheduled I will be attempting to enter through Main Entrance. I can park in the Epcot Cast Lot behind Norway/Mexico/China.
Good Luck to ya'll hitting the parks and working. It will be a blast

Nemo14

How about a 110min standby for Soarin' at 8:45am. FASTPASS return time - 10:10pm to 11:10pm

eek.gif

Yikes!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom