Cheesy WDW Pickup lines?

pirate-princess

oh me too! please i want a PM!

these are just so so funny!

i love the Mr ___ wild ride one

im going with my boyfriend this month - shall i try a few on him? may have to copy and paste cos i cant remember them all

FanofDinsey1981

Excuse me, Miss, but were you aware that Spaceship Earth is actually a geosphere and similar in form to geodesic domes that were invented by Buckminster Fuller? Speaking of which, your domes are certainly making my buckminster fuller.

:lookaroun

I have to say that is quite the line! It takes a bit longer to get to the punchline, but it is worth the wait in the end. Well done!:ROFLOL:;)

Lucky

I'm Prince Charming, searching the Kingdom for the girl with the perfect fit - and I'm not talking about any glass slipper.

Beauty_Belle

Hello all! I'm new to this but these are cracking me up to no end, so I decided to join in on the fun!

These pick up lines would crack me up but would definitely break the ice! What better way to win someone's heart than with a cheezy pick up line! All of them are too priceless to not test out. I think someone should test them out and report back. Shame, I just got back from Disney.

Scooter

Enough of this Turtle talk...wanna really get crushed?

Let's play Chip and Dale...we can hide my nuts in your tree trunk.:eek:

If looks were an admission to Disney World, yould be an annual Pass.

Let's play theme park...I'll be Disney World and you be a Park Hopper.;)

Beauty_Belle

For the romantics.... Right after Wishes fireworks....
"I wished upon a star and here you are!" (say it with me, awwwwweee)

For the more bold....
"Want to test my track?"

Goodness, I have had cheesy pick up lines used on me (which results in me just giving a look and walking away), but all of them have lacked all this creativity!

Can someone please send me the dirty jokes as well? Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom