Cheesy WDW Pickup lines?

wild01ride

And another...
"Pregnant women should not ride."
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

LOL!!

..."Please keep your hands, arms, and legs inside the vehicle at all times." - Various

"There are 999 happy haunts, but there's room for 1000...any volunteers?" - Haunted Mansion

"Welcome aboard the Magic Kingdom Express!" - Magic Kingdom Express Monorail

"Please make sure to collect all your personal belongings when you leave!" - Various

"See the world in a new light!" - Sylvania slogan

CrashNet

Your nighttime spectacular is going to be sponsored by Siemens? :lookaroun
I don't know about you, but the fact that Illuminations is sponsored by Seimens and has a globe that opens up and a torch rises...I'm going to get banned for this. :zipit:

Tiggerfanatic

It just so happens that in my local paper today, there is a news blurb about the male elephant, Jackson, at the Pittsburgh Zoo holding the record for fathering the most calves born in US zoos, and is, in fact, father to two baby elephants at the Animal Kingdom. I figure someone from Pittsburgh has got to be able to find a pickup line in that story somewhere - Hey, Babe, wanta see what I'm packing in MY trunk??!!?? :eek:

lakeview

I Am New To This Place But I Have Read Throught His Thread And Have Yet To See This Line. "your Botty Is Shivering My Timbers"

Lucky

A line in last night's Travel Channel show on WDW reminded me of this thread: "the Yeti isn't the only monster in the park."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom