Check-in to Hell

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
LMAO!! My husband first showed me that picture. I yelled at him, called him a sicko, and then emailed it to all my closest friends :king:

Awww...I'm one of Erika's closest friends :sohappy:

(That is one disturbing ride...)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Question.... what do you think Satan drives? :veryconfu

Ideas....

Suggestions...

Pictures....

I am guessing a Red Viper with the Vanity Plate of "HELLBHOT"

What do ya think :confused: :wave: :lol:

?

1680Villain_Limo-med.JPG

linhoov

Originally posted by DMC-12
Question.... what do you think Satan drives? :veryconfu

Ideas....

Suggestions...

Pictures....

I am guessing a Red Viper with the Vanity Plate of "HELLBHOT"

What do ya think :confused: :wave: :lol:

0425_354_3qfront_LASW.jpg

Maria

Originally posted by MouseMadness
:eek: LINDA!?!? :sohappy: :lol:

:lol: I had the same reaction! I saw the car and thought of Gary, then looked at the avatar, location and post count and thought :veryconfu ... then scrolled up a bit more and saw "lindahoov" ! Welcome to the forums! You definitely have the same style as "Pretty Gary" :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lol:

Okay, that's enough. Don't you have enough to do, what with getting the skidmarks out of my underwear and such?

I don't know if our senses of humor are exactly the same, but we definitely both deserve to be here in Hell. Last night we were singing "Copacabana" just to annoy Ryan.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by garyhoov

I don't know if our senses of humor are exactly the same, but we definitely both deserve to be here in Hell. Last night we were singing "Copacabana" just to annoy Ryan.

And he didn't call child protective services? :eek: :lookaroun

DisneyJill

Alright, between the disturbing Donald ride, Garyandlinhoov, Christy's fit of giggles over Sniffer (sorry Speck, I admit there was laughter coming from me as well), and Jer and Bri frolicking in Magma Lake, I am now going to have to have a change of pants. You cats are too much this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DisneyJill

Originally posted by garyhoov

Okay, that's enough. Don't you have enough to do, what with getting the skidmarks out of my underwear and such?

Her name was Lola.....:lookaroun

speck76

Originally posted by DisneyJill
Alright, between the disturbing Donald ride, Garyandlinhoov, Christy's fit of giggles over Sniffer (sorry Speck, I admit there was laughter coming from me as well), and Jer and Bri frolicking in Magma Lake, I am now going to have to have a change of pants. You cats are too much this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

R.I.P. Sniffer 1979-1981

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Linda!!! Welcome to Hell!!!

Now...I just have to say...to deal with Gary...you must be a saint...so please leave Hell! :lol: jk!

(Psst...Gary...you may want to go back and delete all the bad stuff you've said about her and all the bad pictures you've "fixed" of her! :lookaroun (I tell you this in private because I look at you as a friend)

figmentmom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Linda!!! Welcome to Hell!!!

Now...I just have to say...to deal with Gary...you must be a saint...so please leave Hell! :lol: jk!

No, no, no, Bri - remember, you are who you hang with, so Linda's ALREADY a bona fide resident here just by proximity to Gary!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom