Check-in to Hell

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by objr
Well its not grammatically correct...so I think its ok...no?

:lookaroun

so he gets kicked out for using the "G" word...but then gets sent back down for bad grammar? :lol: Sounds about right

Shaman

Originally posted by speck76
How do you figure...?

:animwink:

The "G" in the word goes capitalized when it refers to the one. So maybe you were refering to a pagan-god...hence the reason it must be ok down here...:D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
How do you figure...?

(I don't really know either :lol: )

But... maybe because that's not completely "proper"

Thank G...

is more of a demand...than something that you are doing.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by objr
:animwink:

The "G" in the word goes capitalized when it refers to the one. So maybe you were refering to a pagan-god...hence the reason it must be ok down here...:D

well, I was wrong :lol:

Didn't even think that! Ok, so you were talking about Hades right? RIGHT?!?!?!?

tigsmom

god [ god ]

noun (plural gods)

1. supernatural being: one of a group of supernatural male beings in some religions, each of which is worshiped as the personification or controller of some aspect of the universe
Thor, the Norse god of thunder

2. figure or image: a representation of a god, used as an object of worship
the little bronze god standing in a niche above the altar

3. something that dominates somebody’s life: something that is so important that it takes over somebody’s life ( informal )
worshiping the false god of fame

4. somebody admired and imitated: a man who is widely admired or imitated ( informal )

OR

God

noun

1. religion supreme being: the being believed in monotheistic religions such as Judaism, Islam, and Christianity to be the all-powerful all-knowing creator of the universe, worshiped as the only god

2. christianity the Trinity: one supreme being worshiped by Christians in the form of three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost

interjection

expression of strong feeling: used to express or emphasize feelings such as anger, helplessness, and frustration ( sometimes considered offensive

Take your pick.
:D

TAC

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
so he gets kicked out for using the "G" word...but then gets sent back down for bad grammar? :lol: Sounds about right

No, he gets sent back down for posting in the "How far of a drive is it to WDW?" thread.

15 minutes..

I think Speck should volunteer to pick up poeple at the airport that are members of the board. :D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by TAC
No, he gets sent back down for posting in the "How far of a drive is it to WDW?" thread.

15 minutes..

I think Speck should volunteer to pick up poeple at the airport that are members of the board. :D

I agree...in his Chariot of Fire :lookaroun

speck76

Originally posted by TAC

15 minutes..

piece of candy, go for ride?:lookaroun

speck76

Originally posted by tigsmom
Nah, I think he needs to be our official HUGGLER. Poor guy is afraid of huggling. :confused:

I am not afraid....I just don't go around huggling everyone who comes my way....those days are far behind me.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I am not afraid....I just don't go around huggling everyone who comes my way....those days are far behind me.

You could always get "Anti-Vince spray" That way...you can huggle people with protection.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Where can I find such a great product?

Last I checked...Target was all sold out...but by the look of the fungus growing on Jer's legs...he needs some BAD

TAC

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I agree...in his Chariot of Fire :lookaroun

I know I shouldn't ask..but what's his Chariot of Fire ? :lookaroun

Or is it having something to do with Hell ?

speck76

Originally posted by TAC
I know I shouldn't ask..but what's his Chariot of Fire ? :lookaroun

Or is it having something to do with Hell ?

2001 Toyota, but I am looking for something better, but I need to buy a house first

TAC

2001 Toyota, but I am looking for something better, but I need to buy a house first

Is "chariot of fire" an implied meaning, or does it really smoke?

Please get a house that can also accomadate a family of four. That way, you can be "Casa Speck" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom