Check-in to Hell

tigsmom

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
No...

After officially posting this link I have destroyed hell. :drevil:

Have you any idea of the types of websites that jump your computer from this link? Good thing my little one wasn't standing by. :eek:

Yes, YOU have completely destroyed Hell!!!! :lol:

DisneyJill

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
:lol:

Santa was sleeping at my back door :lookaroun

Jill, it's a good thing you didn't have any...because that would mean you're odd...and we all know that we're...er...you're not odd :lol:

I am not going to touch that first statement. *covers eyes*

And no, we're...er...I'm not odd. Nope, not us...er...me. I mean, I don't know what we are exactly, but ODD we are not. :lookaroun

:p

Shaman

Well its Sunday...so that means...all the old people go extra slow today, in this neck of the woods atleast....:brick:

So...I'm driving on the highway...in the rain (and not just a sprinkle it was pouring...raining cats and dogs)....so all of a sudden I'm boxed up between this red mustang, a white van, a blue rusted piece of trash, and some other car....so I'm there all ed off...cause all of them seem be going slow as hell on the highway....so the white van is the slower of the four cars (so I'm seeing an opening), so as soon as I get the slightest chance I cut the guy off and get out of that mess...and speed away...

As I'm doing that though I look at my rear view mirror...it seems I cut off a church van...an old priest was driving....:eek:

So yea...thats my hell worthy story for today...not a big deal..but hope that brings the thread back to life...until we start talking boy bands again...

:lol: :lookaroun

tigsmom

Originally posted by objr
....so the white van is the slower of the four cars (so I'm seeing an opening), so as soon as I get the slightest chance I cut the guy off and get out of that mess...and speed away...

As I'm doing that though I look at my rear view mirror...it seems I cut off a church van...an old priest was driving....:eek:

:lol: :lookaroun

Did ya flip him off?

Shaman

Originally posted by tigsmom
Did ya flip him off?

Naw....To tell you the truth, I never do that (the worse thing I do is give a menacing look)...too busy speeding away I guess...hehe...

Would have been a lot worse if I did, no?

figmentmom

Originally posted by objr
Naw....To tell you the truth, I never do that (the worse thing I do is give a menacing look)...too busy speeding away I guess...hehe...

Would have been a lot worse if I did, no?

What the heck, you're here already... :lookaroun

:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Ok, I just got done watching Eurotrip (funny movie btw)...but there is a scene with a little boy...who scribbles a "little mustache" on himself...and then starts marching like a Nazi...

This scene was just too much...and that little boy is now my neighbor down here :D :lol:

(Sick people who made that movie LOL )

Maria

I went to Mass today and made fun of the priest for saying one easy word very wrong sooo many times during his preaching. :eek:
(I´m not ashamed... but he should be!) :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
I went to Mass today and made fun of the priest for saying one easy word very wrong sooo many times during his preaching. :eek:
(I´m not ashamed... but he should be!) :animwink:

:lol: Maria...you're going to hell and you were in church! :eek:

figmentmom

Maria - I'm a lector here at our Catholic church - and a few weeks ago, there was an extremely long name in the first reading that I wasn't sure how to pronounce correctly. I asked our priest about it, and he said, "Why don't you do what I do?" I said, "What's that?" He answered, "Just make it up!" :lol:

Monday morning AND in Hell...oh, wait...that's redundant...:lookaroun

TAC

Lesee, when I was in 6th grade (Catholic school) we were required to attend church before school started, once a week. The sister (nun) selected someone to do the two readings. One time, this one kid was practicing.

A reading from the book of Job (pronounced job, like what you are supposed to be doing instead of surfing this web site). :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Well... I think its safe to say hell Has indeed ...frozen over... :eek:

I dunno if some of you have heard this song yet or not... (its getting a lot of air play on the urban radio stations here in Chi-Town)....

... but apparently... P Diddy has sampled the "Welcome Back Kotter" theme song, for his newest song out there on the airwaves. O...M...G... :lol: I just laughed when I heard this... Is everyone that strapped for ideas that you have to sample the friggin sweat hogs. :lol: :hammer: :hammer:

So yes.... hell has frozen over... for now.

Its so terrible...its laughable... :lol:

tigsmom

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.......

My brother is a teacher & all the kids say he reminds them of Mr Kotter. (moustache and all)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Well... I think its safe to say hell Has indeed ...frozen over... :eek:

I dunno if some of you have heard this song yet or not... (its getting a lot of air play on the urban radio stations here in Chi-Town)....

... but apparently... P Diddy has sampled the "Welcome Back Kotter" theme song, for his newest song out there on the airwaves. O...M...G... :lol: I just laughed when I heard this... Is everyone that strapped for ideas that you have to sample the friggin sweat hogs. :lol: :hammer: :hammer:

So yes.... hell has frozen over... for now.

Its so terrible...its laughable... :lol:

:lol: What's the name of it? :lookaroun :lol:

*MichelleP*

Not sure it's P Diddy....From Google:

On "Welcome Back," the Harlem rapper-turned-minister-turned-rapper-again effortlessly spits his signature lazy flow over a sample of the theme song from the 1970s television show, Welcome Back Kotter. However, references of polygamy and flossing synonymous with the old Mase are noticeably absent. Instead, Mase rhymes on his changed life and his comeback without uttering a curse... Although rumors stated that Mase would be signing to Nelly’s Fo’ Reel Entertainment, he willl rejoin Sean “P. Diddy” Combs and Bad Boy Records.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom