Check-in to Hell

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by TAC
Is "chariot of fire" an implied meaning, or does it really smoke?

Please get a house that can also accomadate a family of four. That way, you can be "Casa Speck" :lol:

Well, "Chariots of Fire" is a song :lol:

That's what I was going for...but it went over EVERYONE'S head I guess (although, not hard since we're all down here in hell)

Casa Speck seems safer! :lol:

speck76

Originally posted by TAC
Is "chariot of fire" an implied meaning, or does it really smoke?

Please get a house that can also accomadate a family of four. That way, you can be "Casa Speck" :lol:

I am looking at a 3br townhouse in south Orlando...1 br for me, one for the dog, and one for a home office.....no room for visitors, unless they want to sleep with me:lookaroun (or the dog)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by speck76
I am looking at a 3br townhouse in south Orlando...1 br for me, one for the dog, and one for a home office.....no room for visitors, unless they want to sleep with me:lookaroun (or the dog)
Well, I just spoke with this couple, and once they broke up, this lovely home became available. It's just where you want it! HELL!

MUAHAHA

410.gif

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Well, I just spoke with this couple, and once they broke up, this lovely home became available. It's just where you want it! HELL!

MUAHAHA

410.gif

:lol:

*pokes head into Hell* :lol: :lookaroun

(shut it Brian)

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well, "Chariots of Fire" is a song :lol:

That's what I was going for...but it went over EVERYONE'S head I guess (although, not hard since we're all down here in hell)

Fer cryin' out LOUD!!

How young ARE you people?

Major Oscar winning movie, ubiquitous theme song.

It's nearly 9 PM. Pull on your Good Nites and get to bed.

speck76

Chariots of Fire was playing on the radio when I found out my first hamster died. Her name was Sniffer. She was 2, I was 5...I have never been the same since that morning.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by speck76
Chariots of Fire was playing on the radio when I found out my first hamster died. Her name was Sniffer. She was 2, I was 5...I have never been the same since that morning.

I feel so guilty over the giggle fit that gave me. :eek:

Then again, I am in hell. :lookaroun

DarkImage4

Originally posted by DMC-12
You also work for an evil company! :lol: Welcome aboard DarkImage4! :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thank you...Thank you...I forgot my endentured servitute to Westwood One and Shadow Traffic....:fork:

DMC-12

Originally posted by DarkImage4
Thank you...Thank you...I forgot my endentured servitute to Westwood One and Shadow Traffic....:fork:

:lol: :lol: Ah... good times... Check your PM box, by the way! :wave:

DMC-12

Originally posted by figmentmom
Are there TGIF parties in Hell? If not, let's start a diabolical tradition - hot buttered rum for all! :lol:

Hell yeah there is!!! *takes off pants and runs around hell* Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DMC-12

Man... Hell sure is quiet today... :(

You would think for a Friday this place would be jumpin! :lol:

*sigh*

*goes to skip rocks in Magma Lake, all by himself* :cool:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Man... Hell sure is quiet today... :(

You would think for a Friday this place would be jumpin! :lol:

*sigh*

*goes to skip rocks in Magma Lake, all by himself* :cool:

*does best impression of Jer*

*pokes head into Hell*

*does backstroke in Magma Lake*

OWWWWWW JER!!! Watch where yer skippin' them things!

DMC-12

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*does best impression of Jer*

*pokes head into Hell*

*does backstroke in Magma Lake*

OWWWWWW JER!!! Watch where yer skippin' them things!

LOL I see you do have internet connection at the job site now? :confused: :sohappy: :sohappy:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by figmentmom
Are there TGIF parties in Hell? If not, let's start a diabolical tradition - hot buttered rum for all! :lol:

You may get more takers if you switch the menu to - hot buttered muffins

:lookaroun

DMC-12

Question.... what do you think Satan drives? :veryconfu

Ideas....

Suggestions...

Pictures....

I am guessing a Red Viper with the Vanity Plate of "HELLBHOT"

What do ya think :confused: :wave: :lol:

figmentmom

WARNING! WARNING!

MUSICIAN JOKE AHEAD!

A guitar player dies, and goes to Hell. He's greeted at the gate of flames by the devil himself, who says,"Welcome to Hell! I'll be your host tonight - actually I'll be your host forever - and I'm happy to let you know that you'll be playing a sold-out concert tonight with some of our most famous citizens! Step right this way!" The devil ushers him to a gleaming stretch limo, and whisks him away to a luxury suite in the finest hotel the guy's ever seen. He enjoys a catered five-star meal with a dozen gorgeous models, and the champagne flows like water. At concert time, the devil ushers him back into the stretch limo; it pulls up outside a huge arena. Screaming fans surround the car. "You're going to need a new guitar," the devil says, and tells him to pick any one he wants of a gleaming array of Fenders and Gibsons. The devil and the guitar player enter the arena, and head backstage. On stage, they see Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley on guitar, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin on vocals, and Otis Redding on bass. Just as he's about to head out on stage, the guy turns to the devil and says, "Are you SURE this is Hell?" The devil answers, "You'd better believe it, buddy! OK, everybody, one, two, three - Tie a Yellow Ribbon!"

...so, actually, Jer, I think the devil drives a limo. (All those deliveries)...

Erika

LMAO!! My husband first showed me that picture. I yelled at him, called him a sicko, and then emailed it to all my closest friends :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom