Check-in to Hell

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by JBSLJames
And all you Hellions: What room do you have John Kerry in down there?
:lol: :lol: :zipit:

I dunno ... which room is Dubya in... The War monger room built on lies room ? Perhaps? No? :lol: :zipit: :zipit:

tenchu

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
He is signaling to us!! But what is he trying to say??

mitch.jpg

I think it was 'Call me, I can still attract 21 year olds'

:animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by JBSLJames
Ya know, the funny thing is that with all these people going to Hell, the churches don't seem any less crowded. You don't think that. . . wait a second. . . maybe they didn't go to church, nah.

Except, that would partially explain there ultimate destination.

eh... its all about the collection plate and child molestation... sorry... thats just a couple of the many reasons why I dont go to church anymore. :wave:

PS... Why does god need money? :confused:

ok then! :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by MouseMadness
OH CRAP!!

Fun and sillyness, people! Hell is about FUN AND SILLYNESS! NOW BE FUN AND SILLY! :fork:

Yeah! Whatever happened to the discussion of Christy's daughter's lesbian* career? Wasn't that supposed to be moved in here?

* Not that there's anything wrong with that

SpongeScott

For all you right-wing, left-wing, non-religious, or religious hell-dwellers, don't drop the soap when you're in the shower with Satan.... :eek: :lookaroun :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Yeah! Whatever happened to the discussion of Christy's daughter's lesbian* career? Wasn't that supposed to be moved in here?

* Not that there's anything wrong with that

:lol: How many sickos foresee Christy's kids turning into the Olsen Twins...with guys counting down the days til each one turns 18 :lol:

(Christy, I'll go to my room with no dessert now)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by SpongeScott
For all you right-wing, left-wing, non-religious, or religious hell-dwellers, don't drop the soap when you're in the shower with Satan.... :eek: :lookaroun :animwink:

True...I heard he's......and he's willing to pitch a fork to you :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Has anyone else noticed that Scott is the only one who seems to come and go as he pleases without the heat bothering him?

Could he be . . .

SATAN

churchlady02.jpg

SpongeScott

Originally posted by garyhoov
Has anyone else noticed that Scott is the only one who seems to come and go as he pleases without the heat bothering him?

Could he be . . .

SATAN

churchlady02.jpg
Not a chance. I just have my underwear air-conditioned by Tammy Faye Bakker.

How is she doing down there?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I don't want to grow up...I'm a Toys R Us kid...there's a million toys at Toys R Us that I can play with...from bikes to trains to video games, it's the biggest toy store there issssssss (Breathes)...I don't wanna grow up cuz baby if I did...I wouldn't be a Toys R Us kid...

(MORE GAMES MORE TOYS OH BOY!!!)

I wanna be a Toys R Us Kid :D

Shaman

Originally posted by MouseMadness
OH CRAP!!

Fun and sillyness, people! Hell is about FUN AND SILLYNESS! NOW BE FUN AND SILLY! :fork:

Everyone....its time for....LIMBO....

Come on everybody....

*turns limbo music on*

:lol: :lookaroun

Shaman

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
How much lower can we go? We're in Hell? :lol:

DOH!

You're right....hmmm...I guess we're gonna have to figure out a way to get high...er, instead of lower then....:lookaroun

:hammer: :lol: :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by objr
DOH!

You're right....hmmm...I guess we're gonna have to figure out a way to get high...er, instead of lower then....:lookaroun

:hammer: :lol: :lookaroun

We could get trampolines!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom