Check-in to Hell

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
How about I declare my undying love & come down there to cook for you? :rolleyes:

whoa you lovebirds...I think things are hot enough down here as it is!

Sheesh Tigsmom...next you'll be telling Speck you'll be leaving your shoes under his bed of coals...and you'll tuck him in and turn off his lava lamp for him....

speck76

Ok, you are on the right track with the food thing.....and what about my bed of coals and lava lamp....it is actually a bed of nails.

tigsmom

Originally posted by speck76
Ok, you are on the right track with the food thing.....and what about my bed of coals and lava lamp....it is actually a bed of nails.

:eek: Too freaky for me. :lol:

speck76

Ok, it is actually a Serta perfect sleeper with a pillow top:lookaroun

but I did once lay on a bed of nails, and it was actually quite relaxing.

JBSLJames

That will be three Bloody Mary's, a couple twists of Rose Mary's beads, and two asprin then call the Father Guido Sarducci in the Evening.

Please no kids allowed in Hell. It's bad for their complexion.

Did you realize that Hell spelled backwards is Lleh, which is yidish for Mike Eisner. Coincidence - I think not.

Why does God need money???? Good Question. I know that it is biblical to tithe to the Church and the work of His church can not go forward without monetary support. The Church should and really must be a non-profit organization. All monies received go toward the operation of the Church (salaries, mortage, utilities, etc.) and any monies left over are typically used for missions support.

As for the molestation? I am sure it doesn't happen outside the church:( Not a good thing no matter where you are in your faith. Creates a bit of a double standard that causes many people to doubt the Church and its motives.

Disneyanna

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by JBSLJames
That will be three Bloody Mary's, a couple twists of Rose Mary's beads, and two asprin then call the Father Guido Sarducci in the Evening.

Please no kids allowed in Hell. It's bad for their complexion.

Did you realize that Hell spelled backwards is Lleh, which is yidish for Mike Eisner. Coincidence - I think not.

Why does God need money???? Good Question. I know that it is biblical to tithe to the Church and the work of His church can not go forward without monetary support. The Church should and really must be a non-profit organization. All monies received go toward the operation of the Church (salaries, mortage, utilities, etc.) and any monies left over are typically used for missions support.

As for the molestation? I am sure it doesn't happen outside the church:( Not a good thing no matter where you are in your faith. Creates a bit of a double standard that causes many people to doubt the Church and its motives.

Disneyanna

awsome

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Fievel
I'd like to know how my invite to this party got lost....:fork:

Brad... you gotta seat right inbetween Brian and I. Welcome aboard! :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Erika

Originally posted by DMC-12
eh... its all about the collection plate and child molestation... sorry... thats just a couple of the many reasons why I dont go to church anymore. :wave:

PS... Why does god need money? :confused:

ok then! :wave:

LMAO! (God doesn't need money- but there are Church bills- mortgage, utilities, etc)

TAC

Originally posted by DMC-12
eh... its all about the collection plate and child molestation... sorry... thats just a couple of the many reasons why I dont go to church anymore. :wave:

PS... Why does god need money? :confused:

ok then! :wave:

Just a little tip: If you think you may have a counterfeit bill, do NOT take it to the bank. They will say "Thank you" and give you nothing for it.

Instead: put it in the collection plate at church. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom