Check-in to Hell

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel
I'd like to know how my invite to this party got lost....:fork:

We were afraid you'd scare the do-badders away :lol:

Buffalo Wings anyone???

We have Mild, Medium, Hot, and "Destroy all taste buds for Life"

(Sorry, but since this is hell...nobody gets a choice...and...there isn't a celery stick, a carrot, or bleu cheese anywhere in sight :D )

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Fourth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

....ok then :D

tigsmom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Fourth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

...ok then :D

Ok, how did you end up higher than I did? :confused:

Erika

Originally posted by MouseMadness
I have no idea what you're talking about, but you've made me wanna say...

Blue! You're my BOY!

You have the right movie :sohappy:

Now replace "blue hood" (as in Feivel's scary avatar) with "green hat" (as in Snoop-a-loop's sidekick) and you're good to go!

I typed "We're going streaking!" into my search engine and looky what I found:

Attachments

• streaking hat.jpg
    streaking hat.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 23

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Well that's very disappointing. I went through and tried to answer it honestly, and I'm only in Purgatory.

My favorite question:

"A pimp is a good thing to be.":lol:

Ditto :lol:

but how did you answer? ;)

tiggerlover1971

Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

thats what level I am :lol: :lol: :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
NOW WAIT A MINUTE! Why is everyone else scoring better than me on the Hell quiz? I went streaking in college. That should count for something, but NOOOOO that wasn't even on the list.:mad:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
NOW WAIT A MINUTE! Why is everyone else scoring better than me on the Hell quiz? I went streaking in college. That should count for something, but NOOOOO that wasn't even on the list.:mad:

are you sure you'd call it "better?"

SpongeScott

Ok, I took the test. You all know where I ended up....with Gary!! That level must really be for all the good-looking guys.

"Hey Gary, come over here and look at the view!"

*pushes Gary off the edge into Level I-Limbo*

*goes back to sip on tall glass of iced tea*

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by SpongeScott
Ok, I took the test. You all know where I ended up....with Gary!! That level must really be for all the good-looking guys.

"Hey Gary, come over here and look at the view!"

*pushes Gary off the edge into Level I-Limbo*

*goes back to sip on tall glass of iced tea*

EVIL EVIL EVVVVVIL!!!!!

(Gary, hop down 3 more and you can come play leapfrog with Jessica Simpson :lookaroun )

SpongeScott

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
EVIL EVIL EVVVVVIL!!!!!

(Gary, hop down 3 more and you can come play leapfrog with Jessica Simpson :lookaroun )
so, exactly what would I have to do to get down to Jessica's level? And since this is hell, she is working on her all-around tan, right?

(Did I just put myself there?)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by SpongeScott
so, exactly what would I have to do to get down to Jessica's level? And since this is hell, she is working on her all-around tan, right?

(Did I just put myself there?)

DING!

*elevator doors open*

Everybody: HI SCOTT! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom