Check-in to Hell

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by garyhoov
Oh, and I'm glad you said they were over 50, otherwise, I'd be nervous that I'd fall into the class of "older men":lookaroun
Actually, come to find out, they were over 60 except one that was 57. :lol:

When I say older men, I mean older men.

tigsmom

Originally posted by JBSLJames
I Will Pray for You. . .

I Will Pray for You All :kiss: :wave:

*takes a sip of his Coke Icee*

I Will, I really Will :slurp:

I don't think COKE Icees are allowed on the SouthBeach Diet...

Have some Devil's Food Cake. :D

tenchu

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Actually, come to find out, they were over 60 except one that was 57. :lol:

When I say older men, I mean older men.

They need to be sent to hell for believing that a 21 year old would be interested! :lol:

Only a god like david hasselhoff (or garyhoov) could have such an effect on nubile young women.

:lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by tenchu
They need to be sent to hell for believing that a 21 year old would be interested!
NO FREAKIN JOKE!!

If I had a dollar for everytime some old lonely business man has left me a copy of his room key and called for "room service", I'd have like 28 dollars. (Hey, I've only worked here for 6 months...) :lol: I am NOT a bellhop bimbo!!

They hired me to be the "face" of the front desk. I guess that when you accept that task and begin to get paid for it that you must learn that getting hit on is part of the job.

I better win this contest, or else my pitcher of sangria will be in vain. :hammer:

tenchu

NO FREAKIN JOKE!!

If I had a dollar for everytime some old lonely business man has left me a copy of his room key and called for "room service", I'd have like 28 dollars. (Hey, I've only worked here for 6 months...) :lol: I am NOT a bellhop bimbo!!

They hired me to be the "face" of the front desk. I guess that when you accept that task and begin to get paid for it that you must learn that getting hit on is part of the job.

I better win this contest, or else my pitcher of sangria will be in vain. :hammer:

I'm in the wrong line of work.

Anyone need a receptionist? :lol:

I could do with a 'sugermommy'! :lol:

(Okay, okay, I'd settle for just about anything at the moment. :lookaroun :lol: )

speck76

I really am going to hell now!!

I'm at work right now (a 4 star Marriott Hotel) and I totally played the blonde hair blue eyes card on these 3 older men when they checked in. Ive been in this month long contest with an associate to see who can get the highes # of positive comment cards. I just went to the bathroom and when I came back the gentlemen (whom are ALL OVER 50) had bought me a 28 dollar pitcher of sangria and a copy of each of their room keys.

I can't believe I led those men on so badly!! The reason I'm going to hell though is b/c I have no problem with drinking this lovely offering on the job!!

"Thank you for calling the *HICCUP* Courtyard by Marri*HICCUP*ott*

I once had a drunk guest (a partner with one of the big accounting firms) ask me where he could score some cocaine....so I told him to try the North OBT area....Apparently, he did, as about 4:30 in the morning (a good 5 hours later) ha came running into the lobby with a towncar driver chasing after him. Security stopped the towncar driver, who came over and asked me the guys room number. Of course, I could not give him the number (I did not really know the number anyway) but the guest had a towncar bill of about $700....pretty funny.

The same night, I had a lady walk though the lobby, she was obviously a hooker, and ask a clerk for change for the valet parking. She then told us that some guy called her, but then would not open the door. I blurted out "come-on...do you blame him"...was that bad (she was really horrid, and was wearing a nasty animal print hooker-type outfit)?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

I'm in the wrong line of work.

Anyone need a receptionist? :lol:

I could do with a 'sugermommy'! :lol:

(Okay, okay, I'd settle for just about anything at the moment. :lookaroun :lol: )

Attachments

• dh.jpg
    dh.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 61

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
why is it that if I do a search for David Hasselhoff on Google...do I get less images than those that have been posted on Magic? :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I found the patron saint of "everyone's worst nightmare"
nerds.urkel.gif

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 49

tenchu

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
why is it that if I do a search for David Hasselhoff on Google...do I get less images than those that have been posted on Magic? :lol:

I did send steve a message asking if we could change the name of the site to 'The David Hasselhoff Picture and Sound Site' but he didn't seem particularly interested for some reason...

:confused:

1400radthread.jpg

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I did send steve a message asking if we could change the name of the site to 'The David Hasselhoff Picture and Sound Site' but he didn't seem particularly interested for some reason...

:confused:

1400radthread.jpg

Is it me or does the front fender look odd on KITT...is it just the reflection?

I guess that's not an original car...it's a KITT car :lookaroun

tenchu

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Is it me or does the front fender look odd on KITT...is it just the reflection?

I guess that's not an original car...it's a KITT car :lookaroun

Get back into those firey pits! :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
hey can I join I seem to be in Hell lately ( Richard and I are still living with my mom ) and its hell :lol: :lol:

Welcome aboard Cheryl! :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
hey can I join I seem to be in Hell lately ( Richard and I are still living with my mom ) and its hell :lol: :lol:

How does Jim feel about living with your mom?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom