:lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by figmentmom
OK, now, everybody join in:

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints -
The sinners are much more fun!"

:lol:
"The good die young -- because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good."

Ahhh, how true, how true. :drevil:

Figment1986

I didn't do anything wrong.....

i aint here, this is a holographic prpjection. currently i am hidding in the city of the Pants.... please try again latter... hehe

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
"The good die young -- because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good."

Ahhh, how true, how true. :drevil:

Oh Come out Virginia...don't make me wait, you catholic girls start much too late...Awwww sooner or later it comes down to fate...you might as well be the one....You know that only the good die young...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MouseMadness
Jerry, you have the PM box from hell... go empty that shizznit out! :lol: :lookaroun

I have flushed... you should be able to send to me now. :lol: :wave:

DMC-12

Originally posted by garyhoov
Cool!

My nude pictures are on the way.;) :lol:

*thumbs thru them*

Ok.. I have looked at your material... and I am sorry... you will not be in this months issue of 'New Jersey Naked Man Monthly' :(

Sorry better luck next time.

Doesnt your wife mind you sitting in her 5 Series nude like that? :veryconfu :eek:

(Maybe you should try 'Hairy Ape Weekly'.. I'll send your photos over there.) :lookaroun ;)

j/k ;)

TAC

Originally posted by figmentmom
When my husband's best friend got married, "Only the Good Die Young" was the bride and groom's first dance! :D

A friend and his fiancee were trying to come up with "their song" for their wedding.

I suggested, John Cougar "I Need a Lover" :D

There, that is now ample admission to this thread.

DMC-12

Originally posted by TAC
A friend and his fiancee were trying to come up with "their song" for their wedding.

I suggested, John Cougar "I Need a Lover" :D

There, that is now ample admission to this thread.

Other good "their song" for weddings: "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin.

and...

"Humpin Around" by Bobby Brown

:lol: :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DMC-12
*thumbs thru them*

Ok.. I have looked at your material... and I am sorry... you will not be in this months issue of 'New Jersey Naked Man Monthly' :(

Sorry better luck next time.

Doesnt your wife mind you sitting in her 5 Series nude like that? :veryconfu :eek:

(Maybe you should try 'Hairy Ape Weekly'.. I'll send your photos over there.) :lookaroun ;)

j/k ;)

Crap! Thanks for trying, but I don't think my chances are very good, because the guys in 'New Jersey Naked Man Monthly' are usually hairier than the ones in 'Hairy Ape Weekly'.

TAC

Originally posted by DMC-12
Other good "their song" for weddings: "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin.

and...

"Humpin Around" by Bobby Brown

:lol: :wave:

"Runaround Sue" - Dion

"Talk Dirty to Me" - Poison. I was at a wedding where the DJ played about the first minute of it accidently.
:eek:

DMC-12

Originally posted by garyhoov
Crap! Thanks for trying, but I don't think my chances are very good, because the guys in 'New Jersey Naked Man Monthly' are usually hairier than the ones in 'Hairy Ape Weekly'.

heh, your post count is 1234 :lol:

Awsome. :lookaroun

Sorry... I was trying to think of a witty retort... but its Tuesday... screw that...brain still not in high gear... try me again on Friday. :lol: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom