Check-in to Hell

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
All I see is the halo being held up by your HORNS!! :eek:

:eek: You must have "Hell-Ray Vision!!!!" Did you get the little decoder thing out of the box of Cheerios??? :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Anyone ever see that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is told she is going to hell by Putty. And Elanie does that thing with fingers as horns on her head... and makes that weird demon noise... and then the Priest at the end of the episode does the same damn thing to Putty :lol: :lol:

Thats one of my fav Seinfelds... and this thread reminds me of that episode, and makes me laugh :lol: :lol:

Putty: "Oh, you're going to hell"

Elaine: "SHUT UP! *pushes Putty* I am NOT going to HELL! "

Putty: "YOU JUST PUSHED ME! SEE! Thats why your going to hell!."

*gives everyone Jebus fish to stick on there cars* :lol: :lol: :lookaroun :fork:

DMC-12

Ok...confession Time.. when I bought my Volvo, it had a Jesus fish on it... I was like... "errr... ok..." So after I got home... I ripped it off my car :lol: :lookaroun And the crap glue was still all over the paint... BUT I could not bring myself to throw away the Jesus Fish... so I just put it in my glove box... :wave:

So see... I am not a true demon, I can still be saved :lol: :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Lookit us all frantically posting in our final hours of fun for the day. :lol: :lookaroun

MUST... GET... MINDLESS POST QUOTA.... FILLED FOR DAY!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

tigsmom

Originally posted by DMC-12
Ok...confession Time.. when I bought my Volvo, it had a Jesus fish on it... I was like... "errr... ok..." So after I got home... I ripped it off my car :lol: :lookaroun And the crap glue was still all over the paint... BUT I could not bring myself to throw away the Jesus Fish... so I just put it in my glove box... :wave:

Ah, you are a good guy. :kiss:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

*tries desperately to get image of Jesus fish humping Jerry's leg out of mind before lightning bolt rends roof*:lookaroun

DMC-12

Originally posted by garyhoov
*tries desperately to get image of Jesus fish humping Jerry's leg out of mind before lightning bolt rends roof*:lookaroun

Thanks Gary.. Now that image will be stuck in my head! :lol: :fork: :fork:

*sizzle sizzle* :fork: :fork: :goodnevil

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov

OH NO...THANKS A LOT...now I'll be dreaming of that tonight :lol:

DMC-12

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
OH NO...THANKS A LOT...now I'll be dreaming of that tonight :lol:

Thanks Gary... for that ever lasting visual... we are all scarred for life and we will be going to hell for sure now. :lol:

Sicko! :lol: :p

;)

*dances on hot coals* :fork: :sohappy: :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I really am going to hell now!!

I'm at work right now (a 4 star Marriott Hotel) and I totally played the blonde hair blue eyes card on these 3 older men when they checked in. Ive been in this month long contest with an associate to see who can get the highes # of positive comment cards. I just went to the bathroom and when I came back the gentlemen (whom are ALL OVER 50) had bought me a 28 dollar pitcher of sangria and a copy of each of their room keys.

I can't believe I led those men on so badly!! The reason I'm going to hell though is b/c I have no problem with drinking this lovely offering on the job!!

:lol:

"Thank you for calling the *HICCUP* Courtyard by Marri*HICCUP*ott*

DMC-12

I'm at work right now (a 4 star Marriott Hotel) and I totally played the blonde hair blue eyes card on these 3 older men when they checked in. Ive been in this month long contest with an associate to see who can get the highes # of positive comment cards. I just went to the bathroom and when I came back the gentlemen (whom are ALL OVER 50) had bought me a 28 dollar pitcher of sangria and a copy of each of their room keys.

I can't believe I led those men on so badly!! The reason I'm going to hell though is b/c I have no problem with drinking this lovely offering on the job!!

:lol: Ummm.. Way to go Jenn! :confused: (I think) :lol: :sohappy:

Here, pull up a hot coal and have a seat! :lol: :p

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
:lol: Ummm.. Way to go Jenn! :confused: (I think) :lol: :sohappy:

Here, pull up a hot coal and have a seat! :lol: :p

Jenn...we've got a Loveheat just for you :) (A Loveheat with a secret!)

JBSLJames

I Will Pray for You. . .

I Will Pray for You All :kiss: :wave:

*takes a sip of his Coke Icee*

I Will, I really Will :slurp:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by JBSLJames
I Will Pray for You. . .

I Will Pray for You All :kiss: :wave:

*takes a sip of his Coke Icee*

I Will, I really Will :slurp:

By looking at your avatar...I see you're already...Running with the Devil....so...pull up a chair :)

DMC-12

Jenn...we've got a Loveheat just for you :) (A Loveheat with a secret!)

and 3 older men, sitting on it, waiting for you! :lol: :lookaroun

Here! Have another pitcher of sangria :lol: :slurp: :lookaroun

DMC-12

By looking at your avatar...I see you're already...Running with the Devil....so...pull up a chair :)

Yep.. VH= the devils music.. yep.. big sinnner from way back... pull up a hot coal. :lol: :p

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Hmmmmm . . . I'm not an expert, but I'd think selling yourself for a positive comment would be more Hell worthy than drinking on the job, but we may have to have Scott step in for a ruling on this one.

(and I certainly hope you'r not going to leave those poor men disappointed, I mean a positive comment is a positive comment) :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Oh, and I'm glad you said they were over 50, otherwise, I'd be nervous that I'd fall into the class of "older men":lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom