Check-in to Hell

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Whoa... I was just dreaming of pouring cheez wiz down Brian's pants and I woke up here. What is this place?

Phew, it's kinda hot. Maybe too hot.

*cues Nelly*

*deamons dancing around me start to take off clothes*

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by figmentmom
Do my religious jokes in the "Passion" thread qualify me?

Well... my Jesus DVD outtakes jokes certainly guaranteed me a hot seat :lol: :lol: :p :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Whoa... I was just dreaming of pouring cheez wiz down Brian's pants and I woke up here. What is this place?

:eek:

Anybody have crackers?

Jenn, you're in :lol:
Dan...don't you run the place?
figmentmom...yes, you sure do qualify :lol:
Erik...you're WAY in!
Disney2002...you can sit over there in the corner...it has a nice view of the magma.
Maria...if you're a saint, then I'm a chippendale dancer :lol: ;)

DMC-12

w00t for the Hell peeps! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Anybody have any big Memorial Day Hell plans? :confused:

Me, I think I am gonna go on a road trip and chill down in the Ozarks. I think I may scare the Amish folk though with my horns and pitch fork and all. :lookaroun :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've been pretty good lately. I think maybe I'll just go to Heaven instead.

Hmmmmmm, then again, I probably shouldn't have made that crack about Jerry's Cadillac :zipit:

DMC-12

Originally posted by garyhoov
I've been pretty good lately. I think maybe I'll just go to Heaven instead.

Hmmmmmm, then again, I probably shouldn't have made that crack about Jerry's Cadillac :zipit:

Ah, well.. you are still doomed... Deal with it! LOL Here! Pull up a Hot Lava Chair and have a Pabst! (its warm though...) Welcome to hell ! :lol: :p

:fork: :p :fork:

TAC

Ok, so add me to the list.

I went to the store to pick up bread, milk, and eggs. I also got two bags of Lays Baked potato chips. Got through the line, and the kid bagging proceeds to bag the eggs separately, the bread separately, and put the two bags of potato chips into the same bag as the milk. :rolleyes: :fork:

I then rebagged them into the bag with the bread, and told him that he needs to go to bagging school, or he isn't going to last in his job.

tigsmom

Originally posted by TAC
Ok, so add me to the list.

I went to the store to pick up bread, milk, and eggs. I also got two bags of Lays Baked potato chips. Got through the line, and the kid bagging proceeds to bag the eggs separately, the bread separately, and put the two bags of potato chips into the same bag as the milk. :rolleyes: :fork:

I then rebagged them into the bag with the bread, and told him that he needs to go to bagging school, or he isn't going to last in his job.

Shame on you. :lol: Don't feel bad...I had a kid put my bread in between two glass jars..."to keep them from banging together".
And never put cans of soup on top of the eggs. :rolleyes:

tigsmom

Originally posted by garyhoov
:lol:

Well the jars didn't break, did they?

:lol: No, they didn't and the squirrels really enjoyed the bread.(just wish it was the cheap generic kind).

And before you ask...yes I did move the bread, and I didn't find the damage until I got home.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
Shame on you. :lol: Don't feel bad...I had a kid put my bread in between two glass jars..."to keep them from banging together".
And never put cans of soup on top of the eggs. :rolleyes:

always put the eggs, bread, "squishable" stuff on the conveyor belt LAST silly people!

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
:lol: No, they didn't and the squirrels really enjoyed the bread.(just wish it was the cheap generic kind).

You're the only person I know who feeds squirrels Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl bread :lol:

tigsmom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

You're the only person I know who feeds squirrels Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl bread :lol:

Wanna know how bad I am? I use broken pieces of bread, the ends, stale rolls and make peanut butter sandwiches for the animals. I even cut up fruit, put out raisins, nuts seeds all winter.
I spend a fortune on birdseed. :eek:

I know, I'm a dork.............

tigsmom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
always put the eggs, bread, "squishable" stuff on the conveyor belt LAST silly people!

I hate to have anyone help me unload the shopping cart because I have a system. All boxes have to be together, dog food (treats, bones), health & beauty aids, canned goods, frozen foods.
I always put the fresh veggies, bread & eggs up last. The wonderful people at WalMart have their own system & screw mine up all the time. (and they don't double bag!)

SpongeScott

How's it going in here? Ya'll gettin' hot enough?

Anyone for some iced tea? homemade ice cream? lemonade?

Better notch up the A/C a few degrees--I'm feelin' kind of chilly.

Burn in hell, sinners!!

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by SpongeScott

Anyone for some iced tea? homemade ice cream? lemonade?

Better notch up the A/C a few degrees--I'm feelin' kind of chilly.

Burn in hell, sinners!!

We may be burning...but I gotta say...the partay is happenin'!

TAC

Originally posted by SpongeScott

It's been hot in the Northeast for the past few days. The cashier at Home Depot asked me the other day "is is hot enough for you?" I told her, "No, actually I want it about 10 - 15 degrees warmer." [Deer in the headlights response]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom