Check-in to Hell

tigsmom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
This hurt...it really did...OUCH...

Pitch a fork in me...I'm done :lookaroun

*brings karaoke machine*

How about Heatwave? Always love the way Marilyn Monroe sang that.

And I'll bring a Devil's Food Cake with that coconut one. Gotta have my chocolate fix. :slurp:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Check-in to Hell

Originally posted by DMC-12
*giggles* :lol: :lookaroun

:lol:

when in hell...stick fireballs in your mouth...they're hot so you really need to keep them moving so they don't burn your tongue

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Check-in to Hell

when in hell...stick fireballs in your mouth...they're hot so you really need to keep them moving so they don't burn your tongue

LMAO :lol: :lol: :eek: Trying to not laugh too hard..:lol: cube mates looking at me funny... :lol: :lol:

tigsmom

Shouldn't you keep your tongue moving? :confused:

TAC

Re: Re: Re: Check-in to Hell

Welcome aboard Tom...

What do you plan on bringing?

How about...some of those little red jawbreakers...you know...Fireballs...

...passes out candy cigerettes and jaw breakers.

:D

tigsmom

Re: Re: Re: Re: Check-in to Hell

Originally posted by TAC
...passes out candy cigerettes and jaw breakers.

:D

Its hell, we can have real cigarettes & cigars...and not have to go outside to smoke em. :cool:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

Originally posted by tigsmom
Its hell, we can have real cigarettes & cigars...and not have to go outside to smoke em. :cool:

*takes candy cigarette and gives it a puff* Thanks Tom! :wave:

figmentmom

HEY!!! Don't forget me! Hell's a happening place (and each time I take that test, I wind up on a different level - same answers and all!) Does Hell have elevators?

I volunteer to bring HOT spiced rum to the party!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
You guys don't even want to know how deep I am.

I hear they're going to have to construct a new level.....just for me and Hitler.

speck76

Originally posted by Fievel
You guys don't even want to know how deep I am.

I hear they're going to have to construct a new level.....just for me and Hitler.

....yeah.....that is not too good.....

Figment1986

amazing my hideout is gone, darels pants have disappeared no one posts... no one posts late night....

I guess i have to hangout in hell....

while taking the high way to it, in my car that once i get there wil be dead....

Time for fun... Party!

tigsmom

Originally posted by speck76
Hell is a great place to hang, don't stick around too long, you may never get out:D

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Well at least I dodged a bullet last night. Lil'mermaid and some girlfriends (the 15 - 16 y/o kind ) went to the movies last night. They decided to go bowling while waiting for their rides. My DH showed up (he took princess #2 mini golfing) and he had to wait for them...in a bowling alley full of teens, with country music (which he hates) and attendants who had to dance to the songs!!!!!!! :lol:

Does being happy about this push me farther in? :confused:

figmentmom

Originally posted by tigsmom
Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Well at least I dodged a bullet last night. Lil'mermaid and some girlfriends (the 15 - 16 y/o kind ) went to the movies last night. They decided to go bowling while waiting for their rides. My DH showed up (he took princess #2 mini golfing) and he had to wait for them...in a bowling alley full of teens, with country music (which he hates) and attendants who had to dance to the songs!!!!!!! :lol:

Does being happy about this push me farther in? :confused:

Yes...yes it does, tigsmom...right down there with me! I'm STILL snickering about the time my husband had to take our daughter and six of her hysterical friends to a New Kids on the Block concert!

Lil'mermaid

HEY! Did I say that he HAD to stay????

We had a good time. Though we did find out that when paying to go bowling, dont give the guy five bucks in quarters, or else you get some fuuny looks, and that the dollar store has some cool socks. :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by figmentmom
Yes...yes it does, tigsmom...right down there with me! I'm STILL snickering about the time my husband had to take our daughter and six of her hysterical friends to a New Kids on the Block concert!

AHHHHH!!! My dad took my friend and me to see Tiffany the year before the New Kids hit it big- and they were her opening act! :lol: 2 for 1, yeah baby! :king:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika
AHHHHH!!! My dad took my friend and me to see Tiffany the year before the New Kids hit it big- and they were her opening act! :lol: 2 for 1, yeah baby! :king:

Well that explains why you're in Hell.:lol:

I never made my father take me to any concerts, but when I was about 14, my brother and I took my father to a Chuck Mangione concert. Before it started, the guy in front of us was lighting up a joint, and my father said: "Excuse me, but I do believe smoking isn't permitted in this theater." The smoker rolled his eyes and tried to ignore him, so my father upped the ante: "How about if I just call an usher over here?" to which the smoker responded under his breath: "How about if I kick your ______." Eventually the smoker (probably thinking: "this scrawny little dude must be packing heat or something") gave up and put it out.

In the Hoover household, we have a long tradition of the adults being the annoyers and the kids being the annoyees. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to drum Ryan awake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom