Cheaper tickets COMING SOON

davis_unoxx

Original Poster
“Disney’s been looking to open up Main Street during fireworks for years. This is all by design.”
Yah I don’t get people’s arguments with that, trust me Disney doesn’t want the low occupancy rates they have right now!

When I stayed at AKL over new years. On New Year’s Day I was talking to CMs. They said the resort was only 75% full, remember this is a resort that they have taken a lot of rooms out of circulation as well!

C33Mom

Agree to disagree. Next you will say the ones standing in line for the coveted Disney plush and reselling online are fill in the blank. . is that going to be an attack on little Suzy that could not get one?
Everybody is focused on the rental car hoarding— am I the only one who thinks it’s also gross for people to buy multiples of new popular merchandise so they can flip it online for profit?

TrainsOfDisney

Yes, tonight they have 4th fireworks show at Magic Kingdom that’s why it says that in tweet.
Goodness I guess I wasn’t clear - I wasn’t arguing at all. I was saying I wouldn’t expect Main Street to be 4th of July full on the 3rd, but even considering that it still doesn’t look too crowded. I was agreeing but pointing out that tomorrows Main Street crowds will paint the full picture.

davis_unoxx

Original Poster
Goodness I guess I wasn’t clear - I wasn’t arguing at all. I was saying I wouldn’t expect Main Street to be 4th of July full on the 3rd, but even considering that it still doesn’t look too crowded. I was agreeing but pointing out that tomorrow’s Main Street crowds will paint the full picture.
Okay cool I got you! Haha sorry my reply seemed dry I’m just sleep deprived right now I didn’t understand it at first. You’re good!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes, and we did as well. But out school district has recently been clamping down on excused AND unexcused absences alike. Like, once you hit 10 absences (even excused) you get put on a type of probation.

I guess “just stay home if you’re feeling unwell” has given way to “don’t do anything to mess up our state funding algorithm.”
Yeah…there are directives all over the state about this…it’s made some local headlines

The parties over on vacation weeks. The inevitable backlash from the shutdown era.

And this is New Jersey…who practically invented both being Disney nuts and pulling kids for vacations

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Goodness I guess I wasn’t clear - I wasn’t arguing at all. I was saying I wouldn’t expect Main Street to be 4th of July full on the 3rd, but even considering that it still doesn’t look too crowded. I was agreeing but pointing out that tomorrows Main Street crowds will paint the full picture.
There is zero legitimate reasons for lack of crowds except they have managed to drive people away from their parks

A reminder: every person driven away from a Disney park is lost money and doesn’t fit their ops model.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
@JoeCamel posted this on another thread, but wow! That’s a sign of attendance dropping for sure….

Maybe it is packed. And some are just invisible.

F80EF97B-B39E-4FD8-B3FD-41B420F3D8E2.png

bmr1591

Yeah…there are directives all over the state about this…it’s made some local headlines

The parties over on vacation weeks. The inevitable backlash from the shutdown era.

And this is New Jersey…who practically invented both being Disney nuts and pulling kids for vacations

My sister works at a school in Mississippi where as long as you go to EPCOT, they’ll count the whole trip excused because it’s an educational trip.

davis_unoxx

Original Poster
Disney is replacing a pool for teens on the Disney Dream with a ball pit. Also combining the pre teens and teens spaces so they can fit another suite into the funnel… this is everything wrong with modern Disney management only thinking short term.

Also what 11 to 17 year old would rather go in a ball pit than private pool?

“There will be new features including access to an outdoor deck with a ball pit and recreational games.”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom