Chat Room Out of Action

markymark

Originally posted by Ariel
That's only because you were asking for it.... ;)

Now wait one minute!! Who's going to be my lawyer?? Do you expect me to represent myself?

Make me an offer....and I'll ditch dopey!!!

sorry dopey!!

Ariel

Originally posted by Tink
Ok, I have made it to the end of this thread and all I can say is "Huh?" True, I have known Ariel and Mighty only for a short period of time but in that time, it has not escaped my attention that they both are fine and upstanding young women - well, aquatic-type creatures. This unprovoked attack upon their character is simply a travesty of justice!:eek:

Thanks Tink! I knew we could count on you!! YOu are truly a welcome addition to the family!! :)

Ariel

Originally posted by markymark
Oh Ok, I just find it hard to believe you can come out with an innocent question!! ;)

Hey!! Now why would you say a thing like that? I am sure you are the only one that thinks that way Mark...

dopey

Originally posted by markymark

Make me an offer....and I'll ditch dopey!!!

sorry dopey!!

let me make it easy for you, marky. you're fired! i can find better legal representation in an emergency room.

i'm going to get the best legal counsel on this board. you watch.

markymark

Originally posted by dopey

let me make it easy for you, marky. you're fired! i can find better legal representation in an emergency room.

Oh OK, Well in that case, I'll see you in court!!!

Ariel

Originally posted by dopey

Can I apply for the job? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom