Chat Room Out of Action

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi!

The Chat Room is out of action. It has some major security holes that need patching up. LOL. I will let you know when its back - shouldnt be too long. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Steve, we really, really need it back ASAP!!!! Have you looked at the boards lately? And all of the PM boxes are overflowing!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Well, not mine, but that's OK....I'll just keep on baking cookies and handing out allowances and taking care of things and hatching my plans for female domination of the wdwmagic forum....sorry, that slipped out by mistake!* ;)

*like we've never heard that before, right ladies?

Ariel

Originally posted by marciahahn
Well, not mine, but that's OK....I'll just keep on baking cookies and handing out allowances and taking care of things and hatching my plans for female domination of the wdwmagic forum....sorry, that slipped out by mistake!* ;)

I wouldn't have the slightest idea what you mean Marcia.... ;)

markymark

* I dont understand marcia, could anyone explain for me. Jay probably.

dopey

i hate when that happens.

dopey

allow me to elevate this thread from the gutter by saying that i am disappointed the chat room is down. i wish steve godspeed in correcting any problems he's experiencing with the chat room so that we may resume our discourse on the wonderful world of disney. (is anybody buying this?)

Ariel

Originally posted by mightyduck

WHAT!

I'm innocent...I don't know what anyone is talking about here...

;)

Sorry.....and you're saying who is innocent? I guess you're right though...and i'm just as innocent as you are... ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel

Sorry.....and you're saying who is innocent? I guess you're right though...and i'm just as innocent as you are... ;)

Yeah, we're both innocent...that's it...we've been set up...and lured...yeah...we said "no, no, that would be bad--we shouldn't" and we were made out to be less than innocent...

(do you think they're buying this, Ariel?)

(if we claim innocence, do we have to quit?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom