Characters in Flight opens Spring 2009 (with pics!)

missionspace

We have one of those ballons at our zoo it is called zoo ballon, it is not a huge ballon it holds about 30 people.
I think the balloon at the zoo goes 200 feet.

missionspace

We have one of those ballons at our zoo it is called zoo ballon, it is not a huge ballon it holds about 30 people.
I think the balloon at the zoo goes 200 feet.

I'm soory The zoo balloon goes to 400 feet, it last 10 minutes, and childern under 9 must be with adults. so I think there is no hight limit! The zoo balloon is $10.00 weekdays and $15.00 weekends and holidays, the view of philly is amasing, esp at night! I think Disney's will be close to the same thing as the one at the philadelphia zoo!

hardcard

I would imagine you will be a little higher than the photo shows. Florida being flat might actually make the vistas even more interesting. I bet you will be able to see at least 40 miles on a clear day. I am just glad we are at least finally getting something from the Paris resort.

You mean like Lights Motors Action? :rolleyes:

WDWFigment

I have no issue with this, although it's not something I'll care to do given that I'd rather spend the money elsewhere. I think the view from the top of Summit Plummet is really good, and I'd imagine that is a similar height as to what this balloon will reach (albeit in different locations within the World).

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I have no issue with this, although it's not something I'll care to do given that I'd rather spend the money elsewhere. I think the view from the top of Summit Plummet is really good, and I'd imagine that is a similar height as to what this balloon will reach (albeit in different locations within the World).

Should be higher than Summitt Plummet by 100 feet or more. And I agree -- the view from up there is pretty good. Think of what can be seen from ToT when the doors open before the drop.

I'm actually looking forward to doing this balloon thing. Of course, that'll be once, and will consume 30 minutes or so, and then I will leave the area instead of staying all night drinking and laughing at the Adventurer's Club.

tecowdw

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but they have this attraction at disneyland paris im pretty sure in the disney village. I think its a yellow and orange massive balloon, you get in, go up stay up there for a couple of minutes and come back down....i'm pretty sure thats it. never done it though!

And people are estimating $15-20 for that? Seems a bit much for what the attraction is.

toolsnspools

It will probably be about $20 during the day, but I'm sure there will be premium prices for when the fireworks are running.

Let's see... Me, My Wife, 3 kids... $100 for a ten minute ride. Take some pic's for me.

Darren200473

We are off to Disney travelling from the UK in May. if it is only $20/adult then it seems good value to me.

I think it will be good as it will bring people into Downtown Disney during the day when it quieter with no other attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom