Character info

Baloo423

Wow..Marie is a character I've never seen before. I hope they make Lucky from 101. Lucky and Marie are very popular here at the Disney Stores. We sell like 15-20 Marie and Lucky plush a day. YEA for Marie!:sohappy: Very cute.

Piebald

The other day I noticed in front of GMR they had a slew of random characters (aside from the regular Fab Five,Pooh and Chicken Little characters that are there EVERYDAY). I saw Ratcliffe, Frollo, Jafar, Terk, MARIE, Max, King Louie, Rafiki, Gideon, etc.

joanna71985

The other day I noticed in front of GMR they had a slew of random characters (aside from the regular Fab Five,Pooh and Chicken Little characters that are there EVERYDAY). I saw Ratcliffe, Frollo, Jafar, Terk, MARIE, Max, King Louie, Rafiki, Gideon, etc.

Yeah, that happens every once in awhile.

slappy magoo

i know its late only just read it....the avatar 'owner' asked nicely nothing wrong with asking.....the attitude was fine in my book

Don't want to stray too-far off-topic, but it really doesn't matter how nice a request it was. There are plenty of people who use pics of the Epcot globe (usually the same pic, BTW), or the castle or mickey or Walt. In the 2 years I've been here, I've never seen anyone ask anyone to change their avatar for "Proprietary" reasons ("I 'had' this character first!"). Besides, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Amy didn't pick her avatar hoping to ruin someone's day. You might as well get mad at a stranger for wearing the same shirt. It actually reminds me of a hilarious fight I saw at a Goth club where two guys started fighting each other because they were both dressed like Robert Smith and they were cutting into each other's action. (No, 'twasn't Halloween). It was an overreaction. The question should never have been asked in public OR in private. If someone has actually created their avatar, an original character in an original location, maybe they can be a little possessive. 2 different pictures of the same character, owned by Disney? Not kosher in my book.

Amy_Callaghan

Don't want to stray too-far off-topic, but it really doesn't matter how nice a request it was. There are plenty of people who use pics of the Epcot globe (usually the same pic, BTW), or the castle or mickey or Walt. In the 2 years I've been here, I've never seen anyone ask anyone to change their avatar for "Proprietary" reasons ("I 'had' this character first!"). Besides, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Amy didn't pick her avatar hoping to ruin someone's day. You might as well get mad at a stranger for wearing the same shirt. It actually reminds me of a hilarious fight I saw at a Goth club where two guys started fighting each other because they were both dressed like Robert Smith and they were cutting into each other's action. (No, 'twasn't Halloween). It was an overreaction. The question should never have been asked in public OR in private. If someone has actually created their avatar, an original character in an original location, maybe they can be a little possessive. 2 different pictures of the same character, owned by Disney? Not kosher in my book.

Thank you, you hit the nail on the head. :) I didn't even know someone else had that avatar, I simply used it from a website I found on the internet. Thought that was harmless enough, just looking for a picture of Meg to use, I had no idea it would turn into such a fiasco.

drew81

Original Poster
Today at MGM they were doing some tests/training at the Hat/GMR which included Marie, Jafar, Phil, Clara Cluck, Frollo, Fowlfellow, Stromboli, Dopey, Genie, and Kenai. Here's a pic of Clara Cluck.
IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

Wow! That's amazing! I hope I see Clara and Marie when I'm there in 2 weeks.

bluefaery

I hope it's ok w/ everyone but I just saved all the character (not autographs) pictures to e-mail to my boyfriend. We are going to WDW in March when he gets to come home for 2 week from Iraq. I wanted to show him pics of the new characters. If anyone has more pics of new character (well that are new since x-mas 2005) could you please im them to me, so I can show my boyfriend. Thanks a bunch.

mkepcotmgmak

I hope it's ok w/ everyone but I just saved all the character (not autographs) pictures to e-mail to my boyfriend. We are going to WDW in March when he gets to come home for 2 week from Iraq. I wanted to show him pics of the new characters. If anyone has more pics of new character (well that are new since x-mas 2005) could you please im them to me, so I can show my boyfriend. Thanks a bunch.

Does anyone know if the stepsisters and tremaine are disney cms or equity? i know that for the halloween parties when they are used, they are equity...

they look great!

Amy_Callaghan

Hi,

Clarabelle Cow & Horace Horsecollar are relatively new, here's a picture of them with my children :)
P1010896.jpg

pintraderpayee

Thank you, you hit the nail on the head. :) I didn't even know someone else had that avatar, I simply used it from a website I found on the internet. Thought that was harmless enough, just looking for a picture of Meg to use, I had no idea it would turn into such a fiasco.

I hope you don't judge the members of this site by the actions of one. I've found that almost all posters here are very polite and helpful. It is a shame that the other member didn't use your choice of an avatar as a conversation starter between what is obviously two Meg fans! BTW love the pix of your kids. Mine are 13 and 19, but it seems they should still be about the age of yours!:cry:
DD (13) hopes Marie stays at the Studios until our Easter trip. DD's first name is a hyphenated melding of a certain mermaid's and a certain sassy kitten's!

73 days until we are Orlando bound with 20 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom