Character info

MamaMunk

Jack Sparrow is going to be in the parade, but I believe I heard he is doing a show/sets as well. I haven't heard anything about the rest of Hook's gang, but Hook and Smee are going to be like the princesses... as in they will be real people able to talk to you and everything!

drew81

Original Poster
Jack Sparrow is going to be in the parade, but I believe I heard he is doing a show/sets as well. I haven't heard anything about the rest of Hook's gang, but Hook and Smee are going to be like the princesses... as in they will be real people able to talk to you and everything!

Wow! This party is going to be a good one!

MMP

They'll be doing the pirate tutorial during the parties. To me that's the only drawback to the party, they're doing the usual castle show and the same entertainment, the parade and fireworks are the only thing different. The great thing about the Christmas and Halloween parties are the different shows.

drew81

Original Poster
They'll be doing the pirate tutorial during the parties. To me that's the only drawback to the party, they're doing the usual castle show and the same entertainment, the parade and fireworks are the only thing different. The great thing about the Christmas and Halloween parties are the different shows.

I understand about the same entertainment. I think the parade and firewroks will be very good. I'm really going to see some very rare and random characters out. That's the main reason why I'm going.

PKD

"Real people" vs "Fake People" :p

I know you meant Face vs Fur. It just made me chuckle

jholt77

Here's Marie

ATT1276277.jpg

Edit:This is DisneyDan80 my gf's account was logged in, but that's ok since she took the picture.

drew81

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure that's the training area used for training. Not sure on that though. I know there was talk of bringing her to WDW! I'm glad she was spotted.

MamaMunk

"Real people" vs "Fake People" :p

I know you meant Face vs Fur. It just made me chuckle

I was trying to put it in a way other than just saying "face characters." I haven't been on this board long enough to know if non-cms know this phrasing.

I'm pretty sure that's the training area used for training. Not sure on that though. I know there was talk of bringing her to WDW! I'm glad she was spotted.

That's definately not the training area. The training area for Studios is on Mickey Ave and there's no planters that look like that where they stand. Marie is "new" to WDW. She's out because of the high attendance and for "testing" to see how popular she is and such.

drew81

Original Poster
I was trying to put it in a way other than just saying "face characters." I haven't been on this board long enough to know if non-cms know this phrasing.

That's definately not the training area. The training area for Studios is on Mickey Ave and there's no planters that look like that where they stand. Marie is "new" to WDW. She's out because of the high attendance and for "testing" to see how popular she is and such.

Oh cool! Thanks for letting us know! I think she'll be very popular with guests. Many guests already know who she is. I was wondering if she might be out for the P&P parties at MK. I know sometimes they put new characters to WDW out at special events.

joanna71985

Actually, they are no longer on Mickey Ave. They are now at the Hat. And I believe the reason Marie was out is the same reason Kronk and Phil were recently out.

drew81

Original Poster
I am so glad they are mixing it up a little! Has anyone ever seen a Basil or Mr. Toad?

Basil and Ratigan were in the Easter parade many years ago. I haven't seen Mr Toad but I'm pretty sure he can make appearances but only for specials.

drew81

Original Poster
If anyone cares, I heard John Smith will appearing with Pocahontas at the Pirate and Princess party.

MGM Today

Today at MGM they were doing some tests/training at the Hat/GMR which included Marie, Jafar, Phil, Clara Cluck, Frollo, Fowlfellow, Stromboli, Dopey, Genie, and Kenai. Here's a pic of Clara Cluck.
IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom