Character info

Amy_Callaghan

I hope you don't judge the members of this site by the actions of one. I've found that almost all posters here are very polite and helpful. It is a shame that the other member didn't use your choice of an avatar as a conversation starter between what is obviously two Meg fans! BTW love the pix of your kids. Mine are 13 and 19, but it seems they should still be about the age of yours!:cry:
DD (13) hopes Marie stays at the Studios until our Easter trip. DD's first name is a hyphenated melding of a certain mermaid's and a certain sassy kitten's!

73 days until we are Orlando bound with 20 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

I've meet alot of good people on this forum. I think it is a shame that the very first post I had to respond to was one that publicly humiliated me.
I'm not happy with that at all, but I've found there are alot of great people here like I said. Thanks for the compliment, my kids love to meet the characters :) we think it's great fun.
I'd like to see Marie myself and am hoping she'll be there the next time we head to MGM.

Cynderella

tremaines.jpg

come and meet them at The Pirates & Princess Parties at the Magic Kingdom!

Oh my gosh they look great!! I want to meet them!!

My friend that's still working at disney back home told me that tinker bell is doing sets with peter and captin hook over by pirates? o.o Someone please comfirm this for me!! I'm going insane here! She told me she was really really cute and has the nude tone tights underneath her little green dress and whatnot.

COMFIRM!! PLEASE COMFIRM!!

JimboJones123

I've meet alot of good people on this forum. I think it is a shame that the very first post I had to respond to was one that publicly humiliated me.
I'm not happy with that at all, but I've found there are alot of great people here like I said. Thanks for the compliment, my kids love to meet the characters :) we think it's great fun.
I'd like to see Marie myself and am hoping she'll be there the next time we head to MGM.

I remember that, and still think it was a real hole thing to do to you.

spectropluto

My friend that's still working at disney back home told me that tinker bell is doing sets with peter and captin hook over by pirates? o.o Someone please comfirm this for me!! I'm going insane here! She told me she was really really cute and has the nude tone tights underneath her little green dress and whatnot.

COMFIRM!! PLEASE COMFIRM!!

NO. Tink is in the parade only. NO sets.

the stepsisters and stepmother WILL be doing sets for the parties. As for them sticking around for the coming months...that will all depend on making sure your opinions and feelings are heard by the right people! :)

JetersYanks

Pirates and Princess characters

Hi Folks,:wave:
My wife and I are character collectors (140+ and counting), We were wondering what characters are out at this event and where they will be located?
Thanks,
Jason

Senderella

Wow..Marie is a character I've never seen before. I hope they make Lucky from 101. Lucky and Marie are very popular here at the Disney Stores. We sell like 15-20 Marie and Lucky plush a day. YEA for Marie!:sohappy: Very cute.

I know it's a longshot, but I'd love to see Nana from Peter Pan.

Kitty17794

A few things about the Tremaines that I've been reading through here...

- They are not equity.
- They DO do sets outside of the P&P parties and will be returning to the castle in October. They will also be joining Cinderella in dining.
- They are DEFINATELY female.
- And they are amazing. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom