Character info

MamaMunk

Err...Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters will never be out for sets.
The stepsisters ARE going to be out for sets. The auditions are very soon. The camels from the 25th anniversary parade will also be out roaming around. There will be space pirates. And Tink herself is going to be in the parade.

drew81

Original Poster
The stepsisters ARE going to be out for sets. The auditions are very soon. The camels from the 25th anniversary parade will also be out roaming around. There will be space pirates. And Tink herself is going to be in the parade.

thanks mamamunk for confirming that about the stepsisters. I would assume Lady Tremaine will do sets with them.

Do you know who the space pirates are??? Are they just random atmosphere characters? Any word if Don Karnage, Rebecca Cunningham or Kit might make appearances for the parties??

MamaMunk

Haven't heard who exactly the space pirates will be. I would assume atmosphere characters. As for Don, Rebecca and Kit, I haven't heard anything about them and I think they would be a big topic of discussion if they were making appearances. My instinct says no, but maybe we'll all be surprised!

drew81

Original Poster
I would be surprised to see them as well. I don't expect them to be out. It would be cool though. But most guests wouldn't know who they are, which is sad.

JerMerBear

My apologies, the Stepsisters are coming out. I just received the notice last night.

You'll be able to see Handy Manny during the Christmas Parade on ABC as well.

drew81

Original Poster
The Pirate and Princess party is looking very good for character fans!

I'm glad they're finally getting other characters out for special events at WDW!

Amy_Callaghan

Amy, I know that copying is a form of flattery, but please find your own!!! I've had this one since I signed up for this account and worked very hard to create it!! Thanks

Like I said when you PM'd me, I DID NOT COPY YOU, so please don't flatter yourself!
You can find that Megara avatar "you created" here...
http://www.angelfire.com/freak/bia/
Page 2.
I don't want to receive any more communication from you regarding this issue.

Cynderella

Amy, I know that copying is a form of flattery, but please find your own!!! I've had this one since I signed up for this account and worked very hard to create it!! Thanks

There are alot of people on here with the same picture (not yours in particular but people may have the same as someone else.) You just have to get over it because it will probably happen alot more.

drew81

Original Poster
The Stepsisters and Lady Tremaine are a sure thing for the parties.

I also have a feeling someone else might be there. I was told there was a chance he might appear for the parties.

MMP

I'm fairly certain Jack Sparrow will be at the party. I know he's in the parade. It's whether or not he's going to do sets that remains a question.

Greenlawler

good news! Does any one know if any other members of Hooks crew appear? Bill Jukes, Turk, etc...?
Drew good to meet you last week keep us informed.

rileyspaw

Are you serious? You have a copyright for the MEG character? If not, I'd say learn to live with it and a little less of the high maintenance crap!!

surfsupdon

Lady Tremaine and those stepsisters must be awesome!!

I remember the stepsisters in Main Street Electrical maybe, and they sure were hysterical! Mannerisms and attitude!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom