News Chapek FIRED, Iger New CEO

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
1688689313330.gif

BlakeW39

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This seems likely to me, can't imagine they feel in a place to have a new CEO take the lead yet.

Anyone heard anything? Or too early to speculate?

I went to Fox Business site and couldn't find such a statement... which most assuredly would simply be speculation anyway from some opinion writer.

Could Iger stay longer? Yes. Could he leave at the appointed time? Yes.

Does anyone know if Iger has plans to ask to stay longer? Unlikely anyone knows.

Disney Analyst

I went to Fox Business site and couldn't find such a statement... which most assuredly would simply be speculation anyway from some opinion writer.

Does anyone know if Iger has plans to ask to stay longer? Unlikely anyone knows.

Yeah, also searching and not finding the source.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

So you want to spin the wheel and guess what happens?

There are 3 possible outcomes:

One has 0.0% chance as it standsā€¦

The other two are probably 60/40

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That may well be true, but once he lets it out of his skull, it will be reported and able to be verified. ā˜ ļø
Heyā€¦I said on day one of this manufactured ā€œcrisisā€ he came back underā€¦that he had ZERO intention of leaving

There is no reason to think otherwise - frankly. Because all we have to do is watch and interpret the events. Not hard.

But I anxiously await being proven wrong about this. Dead wrong. Sign me up right now.

Lilofan

I just thought Iger is 71 and still is working. He can take full advantage and collect his social security check while earning his annual salary and bonuses.

Vegas Disney Fan

I just thought Iger is 71 and still is working. He can take full advantage and collect his social security check while earning his annual salary and bonuses.
72 according to google, and worth $350 millionā€¦

I canā€™t understand why heā€™s still working, Iā€™d be traveling the world and enjoying my retirement years.

Iā€™ll never understand the desire for power, seems like half the politicians, CEOs, executives, etc are all 70+ and have tens of millions of dollarsā€¦ I realize their drive is what makes a lot of them successful in the first place but whatā€™s the point of success if you never get to relax and enjoy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom