Changes to Peter Pan's Flight at Magic Kingdom

donnylambb

Are you referring to the Tokyo Fantasy Springs version? The Shanghai Versioon is a combination of practical sets including London, and some projection mapping for ambience.... I thought in person it was beautiful...and the score that moves along with you, adds a lot to the experience...
no just what came to mind I love the ride and wont be against any upgrades

discos

I sure hope they can update the audio with Corey Burton's voice for Captain Hook. Whoever did the original voices sound terrible especially when you hear the "Help Me Mr. Smee Help me!" Lines they sound so lazy to me..
Captain Hook's dialogue was just scratch reference recordings done by an Imagineer that ended up staying in the ride when it was never intended to.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Seems like it’s reopening early. I was able to snag a Lightning Lane for Monday.

Hours have also been updated - it appears Peter Pan's Flight reopens tomorrow, August 16.

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 3.59.40 PM.png

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Seems like it’s reopening early. I was able to snag a Lightning Lane for Monday.
I'm still betting that it'll purely be a refresh and nothing will be changed drastically. In my memory the only thing that's changed is the Raggedy Ann tea party at the very start of the ride and the paint colors. IIRC the only reason they can't make changes to the ride is cause it's technically against modern building codes and would need to be completely redone

aladdin2007

it won’t ruin the ride for me, but that’ll be a shame. looking at the pics, i hope that’s not a new look flying over london with all the green lights. loos wierd.
Not sure but was wondering if those were new or just from before,,,a little confusing...,but I think from before since one shows the indian village etc.

Gringrinngghost

Run exclusively by Attractions Magazine a look at the new scene:

Peter-Pans-Flight-Never-Land-Tribe-Tiger-Lily-new-version-01-courtesy-of-Disney.jpeg

From Attractions Magazine’s story: “Similar updates to the Never Land Tribe scene will be implemented in California and Paris, Disney told us.”

the_rich

Run exclusively by Attractions Magazine a look at the new scene:

Peter-Pans-Flight-Never-Land-Tribe-Tiger-Lily-new-version-01-courtesy-of-Disney.jpeg

From Attractions Magazine’s story: “Similar updates to the Never Land Tribe scene will be implemented in California and Paris, Disney told us.”

Looks to be a positive change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom