Changes at DTD

MAF

Didn't someone try to prove that Pleasure Island was shut down because Disney was worried about drunk driving? :hammer:

Horizonsfan

:D

Really hope WDI gives PI the proper attention this time. There's still so much that could be done with that great back story of the island. Wish they would get back to that more (sans clubs).

Lee

Adventurer
(Yes, I'm fully aware that any change without the AdvClub is bad change according to many)
Yes.
That would be me.:wave:

No Adv Club...they can keep their stupid island.

I still say, fire them all and let them panhandle for food on 192. :fork:

tirian

Yes.

I still say, fire them all and let them panhandle for food on 192. :fork:

But who would replace them? Their thirty- and forty-something cronies who think Disney is just a stepping stone to a better job with HP or Microsoft?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Might be time to fire up the "Bring Back the Adventurer's Club" campaign...

Although, looking at how successful the "Bring Back the Lights of Winter" one worked. :brick:

Krack

Yes.

This is kind of my attitude too. They've already used up all the goodwill they had with me over the last two years regarding Pleasure Island and I have zero faith the bold new vision will be either bold or new.

The only thing I can think of that would have me interested in going there would be 21 and older non-third-party venues (somewhere that I can get away from children on my vacation).

EDIT: I suppose if they rebuilt Horizons (or the WoM or original JII) and put it there, I would also be interested. I'm going to guess that's not happening.

Master Gracey

Might be time to fire up the "Bring Back the Adventurer's Club" campaign...

Actually, we already had the "Return our Adventurers Club" campaign. Now it will have to be "Rebuild our Adventurers Club". Never compromise Adventurers. Even in the face of Armageddon!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom