Changes at DTD

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That article is from almost two years ago. I don't understand what you're trying to prove. :shrug:

Ah, the eternal mystery surrounding certain posts. Truly something to behold, like the Aurora Borealis, or the Bold New Vision for DtD......

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I still think the AC is being reimagined and will return elsewhere bigger and better.

Jt, even according to the blog all that appears to be on schedule for PI are some wrecking balls. Anything else is just speculation, albeit hopeful speculation....

71jason

I still think the AC is being reimagined and will return elsewhere bigger and better.

Correct me if I'm wrong, JT, but as I recall you never visited...so you might not realize the whole structure was custom-built with multiple show roons, secret passages and hidden cameras. It's not a case of finding an empty space and shoehorning the Club in--this would need to be built from the ground up again. And that's a huge financial commitment I don't see Disney making any time soon.

jt04

Correct me if I'm wrong, JT, but as I recall you never visited...so you might not realize the whole structure was custom-built with multiple show roons, secret passages and hidden cameras. It's not a case of finding an empty space and shoehorning the Club in--this would need to be built from the ground up again. And that's a huge financial commitment I don't see Disney making any time soon.

You are not paying attention. I visited the AC before it was "cool". I even experienced PI when it was new and not half bad. But I walked away with the opinion I still have today. Wrong place and therefore a flawed concept. It was only made worse by the addition of the WS.

No, I don't think a new AC will be added to an existing structure especially at DTD. However, an entire area utilizing the ideas of the AC/S.E.A seems like a sure winner. Think franchise. At least if Disney is smart about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom