Changes at DTD

overdrive

731138864_mdiHG-L.jpg

Wow place does look lively, look at all the people out on the patio eating! The holiday season looks to be booming at DTD. Must be nice to have just opened a restaurant in the middle of a ghost town. Lets go have an over priced corn dog and watch the tumbleweeds roll by.:ROFLOL:

Figment632

You know they really should change the audio spiel on the busses to DTD. I was on one in AUgust on my way to Team DIsney and they still advertise PI being completly open.

EPCOT Explorer

Wow place does look lively, look at all the people out on the patio eating! The holiday season looks to be booming at DTD. Must be nice to have just opened a restaurant in the middle of a ghost town. Lets go have an over priced corn dog and watch the tumbleweeds roll by.:ROFLOL:
And people say it's packed.:confused:

I don't get it.

Mouse Detective

Has anyone heard what's really going into these places? Or are we just looking at pretty walls with quotes from Walt Dinsey on them for the foreseeable future?:shrug:

Nothing has been announced for any of the former club locations. As for the current construction, all they are doing is removing the fire escape/outdoor stairs from the side of Mannequins and removing the catwalk and towers that were on the side of Sosa and PI Live Bar. Sosa will gain new outdoor patio tables and seating wrapped around its building. It already has such seating behind it.

With this better access to the PI Live Bar, the cigar store and the motorcycle souvenir store, Pleasure Island becomes more family-friendly, as promised.

bosoxrock3410

Reminds me of Crush N Gusher queue :lol:
that was already gone today. we were waiting for passholder sale at dtd. which was way longer then last year all way to t-rex wrapped around whole store. and almost got to planet hollywood. but there was a crane at Mannequin's club and i went around 9 to see if it was still there and it was gone. it seems most work is done at night. but the dj booth was already gone and walls around the bar next to it.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
all along, even with the info on the lighthouse stuff and everything getting torn down on the waterfront, mannequins and 8-trax info has been absolutely 0. Yet they tear down stairs that people wouldn't even notice and for what purpose? That's what puzzles me right now.

jt04

that was already gone today. we were waiting for passholder sale at dtd. which was way longer then last year all way to t-rex wrapped around whole store. and almost got to planet hollywood. but there was a crane at Mannequin's club and i went around 9 to see if it was still there and it was gone. it seems most work is done at night. but the dj booth was already gone and walls around the bar next to it.

:eek:

Wow, that was fast. So were all the walls gone everywhere? Did it look like they were starting any demo somewhere else?

BigThunderMatt

all along, even with the info on the lighthouse stuff and everything getting torn down on the waterfront, mannequins and 8-trax info has been absolutely 0. Yet they tear down stairs that people wouldn't even notice and for what purpose? That's what puzzles me right now.

Maybe they're concerned with break-ins? Considering there's nothing going on there I doubt it's a high priority area for security to be patrolling anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom