Changes at DTD

vonpluto

Deconstruction walls for what? Yeah I know I'm lost...O_O

http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/

King Bob's blog.
He does a fine job keeping up with what is actually happening at PI.
Lists rumors when he hears them, but no delusionary twixt Neverland and the Looking Glass bovine scatology.:lookaroun

The facts ma'am, just the facts:

" the demolition of the former PI Live DJ booth atop Sosa Cigars. Island sources told me the entire light bridge and towers are coming down."

"Meanwhile work also began today on the demolition of the stairs/fire escape outside Mannequins. " (11/18)

:)

EPCOT Explorer

http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/

King Bob's blog.
He does a fine job keeping up with what is actually happening at PI.
Lists rumors when he hears them, but no delusionary twixt Neverland and the Looking Glass bovine scatology.:lookaroun

The facts ma'am, just the facts:

" the demolition of the former PI Live DJ booth atop Sosa Cigars. Island sources told me the entire light bridge and towers are coming down."

"Meanwhile work also began today on the demolition of the stairs/fire escape outside Mannequins. " (11/18)

:)
:cry:

Won't be long, now....

vonpluto

From that PI Blog, something interesting caught my eye...

Now I am never going to be a smoker or drinker, but why ground-level seating with a restaurant & store nearby?

All that smoke will eventually become unbearable to passerbys. An upstairs patio is more secluded & away from clogging the ground air.

:shrug:

Maybe cigar smoke is considered more family friendly than adult beverage establishments.

:rolleyes:

71jason

I've seen them personally. I even touched them. They are plastered with quotes from Walt and are sponsored by the Stanley corporation.

At PI Live Bar, the secondary window, by H-D, is (was? been since Friday) completely walled off. Much of the exterior of Fuego is walled off, as well, although you can still get in and out the main door.

jt04

From that PI Blog, something interesting caught my eye...

Now I am never going to be a smoker or drinker, but why ground-level seating with a restaurant & store nearby?

All that smoke will eventually become unbearable to passerbys. An upstairs patio is more secluded & away from clogging the ground air.

:shrug:

Clogging the ground air? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::brick::brick::brick:

:ROFLOL:

jt04

I've seen them personally. I even touched them. They are plastered with quotes from Walt and are sponsored by the Stanley corporation.

At PI Live Bar, the secondary window, by H-D, is (was? been since Friday) completely walled off. Much of the exterior of Fuego is walled off, as well, although you can still get in and out the main door.

Why don't we get pics anymore. Are you serious about the Walt quotes? :)

overdrive

PI blog has a new update stating all work has come to a stand still with demolition due to the fact someone overlooked all the Harley Davidson signs that hang from light towers and bridges they are trying to remove. This is just the gift that keeps on giving, short sighted decisions just keep rolling in. I think the three stooges are running DTD. Or would it be Dopey and Goofy.

jt04

PI blog has a new update stating all work has come to a stand still with demolition due to the fact someone overlooked all the Harley Davidson signs that hang from light towers and bridges they are trying to remove. This is just the gift that keeps on giving, short sighted decisions just keep rolling in. I think the three stooges are running DTD. Or would it be Dopey and Goofy.

Yeah, like the "PI Blog" would ever see anything positive about the demise of PI. C'mon. :lol:

We need pics of the Walt quotes.

jt04

On the Save PI blog, if you scroll down to November 18th, you'll see a picture of one of Walt's quotes. It looks like today's entry has another Walt quote sign but you can't read what it says.

Thank you. I think it is a great idea and possibly an indicator of the direction they want to take DTD. It's very encouraging. :)

trr1

On the Save PI blog, if you scroll down to November 18th, you'll see a picture of one of Walt's quotes. It looks like today's entry has another Walt quote sign but you can't read what it says.
1109+KC+PI+137.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

It's a nice quote....but seriously? For PI? It just looks like they are trying to cover a mistake up...which they are.:shrug:

Meh. I actually thought I would like it, too, like the DCA walls. :lol:

jt04

It's a nice quote....but seriously? For PI? It just looks like they are trying to cover a mistake up...which they are.:shrug:

Meh. I actually thought I would like it, too, like the DCA walls. :lol:

It's not for PI since PI is no more. I would think it is for what is replacing PI. At least that is the way it appears.....IMO.

Thank you. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom