*-* Celebration 25 Scrapbook Submissions *-*

jedimaster1227

Jason and I are preparing this mass email to be sent within the next two days (either today or tomorrow). I'll make sure it includes the information you both requested! :wave:

brkgnews

Original Poster
Coming along OK... I've got a few of the introductory pages done, and I'm about to kick in on some of the history type pages. Once I get all content discs/emails/etc in, I'm going to subdivide and work with jmaxwell to get this thing out the door as quickly as possible. I really doubt it'll be out by Christmas (especially since we have to figure in time for you to order your book, get it printed on demand, and then shipped).

All that said... here's what I'm in need of from folks.

- Candid shots from throughout the day... got a lot of "ceremony and meets" photos, but not much in the way of random chaos throughout the day.

- Old photos... vintage EPCOT, especially you and your family hnging out in the park back in the day. If you posted in the photographic memories section, send me your photos!

- Dessert party... I'm running a bit low on dessert part photos. Anybody got more?

Once the deadline passes (and probably on throughout the production process), I'll make another "wish list" based on any glaring holes I see.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
brkgnews, I have way more people on video than stills, but if you`re short I can take some good quality frame grabs of my DV tapes? I`ve certainly got the chaos after the rededication, the deuluge, and the march to Italy on tape. PM me if you need it.

brkgnews

Original Poster
brkgnews, I have way more people on video than stills, but if you`re short I can take some good quality frame grabs of my DV tapes? I`ve certainly got the chaos after the rededication, the deuluge, and the march to Italy on tape. PM me if you need it.

You've met me, Martin... you know I'm about 6' 2". :ROFLOL:

But seriously... I'll see what rolls through. If I need some vid stills, I'll let you know.

sillyspook13

Excellent. Just let me know who took which photos so I can credit you properly. Unless you're a "we" already. :lookaroun

PS to everyone else...

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

:lol:

No, I'm not a Wii yet.

Wii_main_0909-1158254665367-440_330.jpg

imamouse

I have some circa 1997 pics that include the EpcotBots (I think) - two girls dressed up like robots that did a little routine in Future World plaza. My sons were mesmerized - it was cute.

I also have a 'money shot' of SSE plaza before they ripped out the planters and installed the tombstones. These are old 35 mm film pics so if you are interested in them, let me know if scans will work or if you need the negatives.

brkgnews

Original Poster
No, I'm not a Wii yet.

*slow firm deliberate clapping* Well played, Ms Spook. Foiled again!

I have some circa 1997 pics that include the EpcotBots (I think) - two girls dressed up like robots that did a little routine in Future World plaza. My sons were mesmerized - it was cute.

I also have a 'money shot' of SSE plaza before they ripped out the planters and installed the tombstones. These are old 35 mm film pics so if you are interested in them, let me know if scans will work or if you need the negatives.

Scans should be fine, just see if you can scan at 300 dpi, please. Thanks!

Figments Friend

I still have my single 35mm roll of film from the day sitting here...un-developed! Shocking i know, but money has been tight since the trip down for the Event.

I may have some "candid" gems you are looking for, but won't know until i get around to actually seeing them!

Du'oh!

:hammer:

jasondiff

We had a couple of bounces for one reason or another, so if anyone didn't get the email and survey link, please email Adam or PM me and we'll re-send it.

jedimaster1227

Well... We have sent out our first follow-up email and with submission deadlines for our video and our scrapbook approaching, it is time to once again remind everyone that the final date is almost here. After November 30th, our Celebration 25 Merchandise line on CafePress will be removed and will no longer be available.

Merchandise for our new website and events will be offered after the grand opening (expected for the holiday season, as our gift to you). We have a teaser up for those of you that didn't already see it: http://www.wdwcelebrations.com. We have at least two events planned for 2008 (possibly a third), so we'll keep you posted!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom