*-* Celebration 25 Scrapbook Submissions *-*

brkgnews

Original Poster
Hey, E-geeks. It's time to submit your photos for inclusion in the official(ish) Celebration 25 photo memories book thingy.

Things to remember:

1) The bigger, the better. The pages are being designed at 300 dpi, meaning a 640x480 pixel photo would only be roughly 2 inches by 1 inch. So huge is good.

2) If you have just a few good pix you want to send, you may email them (address below -- please include your wdwmagic screenname in the email, if you have one).

3) Otherwise, just snail mail CDs/DVD-ROMs to me at the street address shown below.

4) We want all kinds of photos! Everyone has photos of the rededication (and yes we want them). But what about the photo of you meeting Martin? The photo of you and some new-found friend having lunch in the Land? Confetti on the ground after the rededication? Your chance meeting with Disney legend Marty Sklar? And so forth! Think outside the frame! We want a full view of what the entire day was like, not just a bunch of cheescake chamber of commerce photos.

5) If there are some photos that you're especially proud of, let me know with a note. "DSC0045.jpg - Marty Sklar signing my guidemap" or "DCIM0159.jpg - Goofy breakdancing" for example.

6) Also, send in your OLD OLD OLD pix of you hanging with Dreamfinder and Figgy back in the day. You running scared from Rainbow Brite Mickey on your first visit. Folks who posted in the "photographic memories" thread, I want your stuff!

7) MUY IMPORTANTE!!! Please, for the love of all that's good and pure, if you send me a CD or DVD, write on the disc (or on the sleve it comes in) both YOUR NAME as you want it credited AND your WDWMAGIC screenname if you have one.

8) Finally, and this should be pretty obvious, but here's some legal stuff you should know... By sending us your photos, you acknowledge that such photos will be used in a publication which will be offered for sale. You hereby grant free and clear rights to use such photos in said publication, while still retaining your original rights to the original photos (in other words, we can use the pictures, but you still own them). All submitted photos will be considered "copyright of their original owners, used with permission" and you will not be entitled to any further compensation. Reasonable attempts will be made to provide appropriate credit for any photos used, however this cannot be guaranteed. Also know that we may use one, many, or none of your photos (but it's nothing personal!)

9) DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: NOVEMBER 30, 2007

The book will be credited as having been authored "by the Enthusiasts" and you've already heard the drill about the book being essentially "non-profit" (meaning any profit would go to charity).

So if you made it through all that, and you still want to submit...

sendto.jpg

Many thanks for all of your photos! We're looking forward to making this a very high-quality souvenir well worth the price.

-Jackie

Figment82

Sounds great! I'm going to start getting my photos together. I'll prob have enough to warrant a CD so it'll be showing up at your mailbox soon. :)

Thanks again for putting this together!

Figments Friend

Cool...nice job Jackie.

Hopefully by November i will have my sole film roll developed by then...( yes, i still "develop" my "film"! Remember "film"????)

:p

brkgnews

Original Poster
Film? How do you pronounce that? Fill-em? Fy-lum? Fellm?
:D

Forgot to add: Those of you who sufficiently bling'd out your vehicles and hotel rooms, let's have those pix, too!

Matpez

How about the Epcot twins????

IMG_0985.JPG

Ahhh, showing up to a fan event wearing the exact same outfit...
and being the guys who volunteered to make the scrapbook and DVD...
Good times.

:wave:

jeffb

Cool...nice job Jackie.

Hopefully by November i will have my sole film roll developed by then...( yes, i still "develop" my "film"! Remember "film"????)

:p

I know our good friends from a company based in upstate New York who sponsor a particular pavilion sure do :).

jeffb

Jackie - I will send you a DVD. I will make sure the picture we took with Mr Sklar in the WOL pavilion is on the disk and clearly marked. Amazing it didn't come out blurry since I was shaking when I took it.

Looking foward to seeing the finished book.

brkgnews

Original Poster
Jackie - I will send you a DVD. I will make sure the picture we took with Mr Sklar in the WOL pavilion is on the disk and clearly marked. Amazing it didn't come out blurry since I was shaking when I took it.

Looking foward to seeing the finished book.
No kidding. I was kind of knock-kneed too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's photos. By the way, Jeff -- did anybody get any decent pictures of YOU at the event? I know how it always sucks to be the guy on the other side of the lens while everybody else is getting their photo taken with the big wigs.

- Jackie, the twin with sunglasses ( Matt and I are conjoined at the lens-cap. :lookaroun )

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I'll get the CD's in the snail mail to you today.
i know that one of them has on the description "My new friend Joel and I hanging out having a blast.jpg"..... if there is one like that :lookaroun

:lol:

jackie, you know how to get intouch with me for the help. ill PM you.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
i know that one of them has on the description "My new friend Joel and I hanging out having a blast.jpg"..... if there is one like that :lookaroun

:lol:

jackie, you know how to get intouch with me for the help. ill PM you.
There are a few of those but we are both in costume at MNSSHP. I'll have to grab Brittney's camera and see what incriminating evidence she has.

Disney_Freak429

As soon as my pics get sent to me from the person who took them I will send them in. (ya I didn't bring my own since I figured everyone else would cover it for me my bad)

I will also try to hunt down an old pic to scan into the cpu of me & Dreamfinder w/ Figment.

jeffb

.... By the way, Jeff -- did anybody get any decent pictures of YOU at the event? I know how it always sucks to be the guy on the other side of the lens while everybody else is getting their photo taken with the big wigs.

I was able to get a picture with Dave Smith :sohappy: but I am kicking myself for not trying to get a shot with Mr. Sklar. I felt akward enough asking if we could take a picture with him that I didn't want to over due it with us all changing places for a 3rd shot.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
There are a few of those but we are both in costume at MNSSHP. I'll have to grab Brittney's camera and see what incriminating evidence she has.
oh lord... you never know. especially after a dessert party. im curious to see what those crazy girls snapped too. :lookaroun

brkgnews

Original Poster
oh lord... you never know. especially after a dessert party. im curious to see what those crazy girls snapped too. :lookaroun
Probably 60+ frames of those weird emo myspace holding-the-camera-above-me-and-looking-up-woefully-at-it shots. :lookaroun

sillyspook13

I'm going to make a few trips to EPCOT over the next week or two to grab some more pics. I'll be sending some of those, the lot from Celebration 25 and some others from my collection for the scrapbook.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom