*-* Celebration 25 Scrapbook Submissions *-*

brkgnews

Original Poster
I'll refer you to part of our founding principles... everything WDW Celebrations does (from event schedules to gathering dates, etc) must be approved by Disney Management. If a group ride causes a problem for Disney, we will not schedule it. If a group event were to interfere with guest flow, we do not do it. In short, we aim to be gracious guests in that we do not go against the wishes of our hosts.

Hope that helps. :wave:

EpcotServo

I'll refer you to part of our founding principles... everything WDW Celebrations does (from event schedules to gathering dates, etc) must be approved by Disney Management. If a group ride causes a problem for Disney, we will not schedule it. If a group event were to interfere with guest flow, we do not do it. In short, we aim to be gracious guests in that we do not go against the wishes of our hosts.

Hope that helps. :wave:

In short, that's why I support more flashmob-type celebrations.

-cough cough-

:lookaroun

jedimaster1227

Too bad... I was looking forward to it.

Though we won't be able to offer this item like we originally hoped, we do have lots of surprises in store for future events (that have been approved) to appease [somewhat]. Like Jackie said, we need to be proper guests in every way to have the access to the parks like we do. The World Wide Weekend event will be pretty strong proof of the privelages we have been given for our steadiness, so I like to say its a fair trade-off.

Thats all I can really say about that for now...

TheBeatles

Though we won't be able to offer this item like we originally hoped, we do have lots of surprises in store for future events (that have been approved) to appease [somewhat]. Like Jackie said, we need to be proper guests in every way to have the access to the parks like we do. The World Wide Weekend event will be pretty strong proof of the privelages we have been given for our steadiness, so I like to say its a fair trade-off.

Thats all I can really say about that for now...

But I can't go!

:(

Figments Friend

HI Gang....

Long time since i have visited....but searched out this thread to find out what ever became of that fabulous picture book that was going to be put together with photos from "Celebration 25".

Am i reading right....it's NOT happening now? Aww...shucks! What happened?

If folks would prefer PM'ing me instead of publically posting, that is alright. I am curious as to what became of this GREAT concept. Like many others, i was VERY much looking forward to this awesome book!

:)

I'm BACK 'On Property' September 7th if anyone is going to be around....maybe we will bump into each other....!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom