**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

Disney_Freak429

I would be there for SSE opening but I can't jump right back down there.

I hope everyone is having a nice night. I am going a bit crazy saving everyones pics to my cpu so I am going to do more later.

Also is there any interest for those who have Myspace pages for a Celebration 25 group on Myspace so we can all stay in touch on there also?

Goodnight for now I will be back later today.

Spyne

Count me in too for any kind of event similar to Celebration 25 happening next year. Obviously seeing as I couldn't be there for C25, but it's looking like a possibility I may be going to WDW sometime next year. :D

Please PLEASE keep us posted Adam!

Horizonstta

I thought I would post links to my audio recordings of the EPCOT 25 Anniversary BGM and Illuminations Tag, as there may be some who do not visit Mousebits (where the audio was originally uploaded).

The EPCOT 25 Anniversary BGM played at the entrance, before the rededication ceremony, and right after Illuminations.

The Illuminations Tag is a reconstruction of my recording, using source material, and was done by Mousebits member C33.

EPCOT 25 Anniversary BGM

http://download.yousendit.com/881D080D2403A250

EPCOT 25 Illuminations Tag

http://download.yousendit.com/0CF165362A0E4AA1

Matpez

The tag has already been rebuilt! Wow! That will be great to have for our video...

downloading now...

:wave:

jeffb

Hi Horizonstta - Awesome, thanks for capturing this!

I thought I would post links to my audio recordings of the EPCOT 25 Anniversary BGM and Illuminations Tag, as there may be some who do not visit Mousebits (where the audio was originally uploaded).

The EPCOT 25 Anniversary BGM played at the entrance, before the rededication ceremony, and right after Illuminations.

The Illuminations Tag is a reconstruction of my recording, using source material, and was done by Mousebits member C33.

EPCOT 25 Anniversary BGM

http://download.yousendit.com/881D080D2403A250

EPCOT 25 Illuminations Tag

http://download.yousendit.com/0CF165362A0E4AA1

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Anything is possible! I know all of our staff has talked about the possibility of an annual event, but I need to see whats going to be going on before I start planning another major fan event... As of right now, consider the fact that throughout the entire weekend, I looked (carefully) at every aspect of Celebration 25. In doing so, I saw what worked, and what didn't (really, everything worked, so there wasn't much to be removed). Next year, the 25th will be on a Wednesday, which again will be difficult for those of us in school (especially seniors), but like I did earlier this year, I will let my parents know way in advance that this is happening- and considering how proud they are (not gloating, just reflecting), I doubt they will really argue.

I have actually begun to type up a list of ideas for our next event, and in doing so, I look forward to your input. Currently, my thought process is that we make this next event larger, spanning multiple parks (possibly) and multiple days. I never expected Celebration 25 to be compared to Mousefest, but surprisingly enough, I heard it said plenty of times this weekend. While I can basically say that official cruises are out of the way, I think extending the event from a Friday to a Wednesday is possible. Marcus and I spoke about kicking off the event with a group dinner (though obviously, it would have to be a private event, since we would have such a large number of people)... I'm going to be working on this list over the next week, but if you all have any ideas, please feel free to PM me, email me at zmanatr@cfl.rr.com or skype me at jedimaster1227.

Looking forward to your responses,

~Adam~

I really think this is a fantastic idea. I only hope our name tags have a larger area for screen names! It was hard to know or see who people were :lol: I'm in though, and am available for assistance as needed.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Anything is possible! I know all of our staff has talked about the possibility of an annual event, but I need to see whats going to be going on before I start planning another major fan event... As of right now, consider the fact that throughout the entire weekend, I looked (carefully) at every aspect of Celebration 25. In doing so, I saw what worked, and what didn't (really, everything worked, so there wasn't much to be removed). Next year, the 25th will be on a Wednesday, which again will be difficult for those of us in school (especially seniors), but like I did earlier this year, I will let my parents know way in advance that this is happening- and considering how proud they are (not gloating, just reflecting), I doubt they will really argue.

I have actually begun to type up a list of ideas for our next event, and in doing so, I look forward to your input. Currently, my thought process is that we make this next event larger, spanning multiple parks (possibly) and multiple days. I never expected Celebration 25 to be compared to Mousefest, but surprisingly enough, I heard it said plenty of times this weekend. While I can basically say that official cruises are out of the way, I think extending the event from a Friday to a Wednesday is possible. Marcus and I spoke about kicking off the event with a group dinner (though obviously, it would have to be a private event, since we would have such a large number of people)... I'm going to be working on this list over the next week, but if you all have any ideas, please feel free to PM me, email me at zmanatr@cfl.rr.com or skype me at jedimaster1227.

Looking forward to your responses,

~Adam~
One thing I would suggest is to hold whatever event you do, at least in part, on a weekend . For myself, and I am sure many others, I can do a weekend trip with a moments notice but trips during the week require quite a bit of planning and depending on my kids school schedule can sometimes be impossible.

maggiegrace1

Count me in

Hey..I heard yomy friend got to meet you...;)

Miss you!:kiss:
And I was lucky enough to catch their first moment together on film.:lol:

P1130944.jpg
:ROFLOL:
Aww..Dave...you look great!:)

Disney_Freak429

Yes, besides a bit bigger name tags to fit screen names everything was perfect.

Also like I said my one map isn't in very good shape so if someone has maybe 3 in mint they could send my in a nice package I would be willing to fork over some cash to a paypal acount for you. PM if you have any extras.

I am ready for the next event so Adam whatever you have in mind I am up for & I would love to help out with the next one since when I was standing around I really felt like I should have been doing something to help out.

Eyorefan

One thing I would suggest is to hold whatever event you do, at least in part, on a weekend . For myself, and I am sure many others, I can do a weekend trip with a moments notice but trips during the week require quite a bit of planning and depending on my kids school schedule can sometimes be impossible.

I second that motion.

Rototom

I'm home from our trip to C25. What a great time, not much to add with what I read in the posts except for a few things.

Martin Smith is the best...could tell even though I only quickly spoke with him.

Cheering the "boat guys" moving the firework pontoons and having one flick his flashlight at us was funny! He must of thought we were crazy and he was right.

Wife's favorite moment was the sing along to the front of the park with the rest of the burnoffer's. I hope the bus people got home quickly because...we were two of the three that were staying at Boarwalk and got a golf cart ride back to the International Gateway. It was very cool. (Takes 3 minutes from front gate to IG BTW)

Thanks to everyone who ran C25, the other people we met and the CM's who helped us get to our room before 1AM!

Great Day!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm in that picture!

Just to the right of Dolly's bangs....leaning around somebody to see. We had the 2 year old that wouldn't quit talking to 6-bits.
Talk about a small world! A few years ago I found out, after the trip of course, that I spent nearly my entire evening sitting less than 20 feet away from another forum member that I talked to almost daily and I had no idea.

Horizonstta

The tag has already been rebuilt! Wow! That will be great to have for our video...

downloading now...

I think everyone will be pleased with the reconstructed version of the tag. And yes, it will be great to insert the audio into the tribute videos that will be worked on over the next weeks/months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom